FY 14 Force Management Program (RIF, VSP, TERA)

AOF_ATC

Congrats to the people who got approved. Good luck to the folks still waiting.Thank you for your service. Your experience and knowledge will be sorely missed.

Thanks man, but now that it looks like I'm going to retire, I'm not going anywhere. I plan on coming thru the gate every morning at about 0715 and regaling the gate guard with long stories about my service overseas and lots and lots of questions and complaints about the pharmacy and PX.

• Upvote 5

Guest ThatGuy

Thanks man, but now that it looks like I'm going to retire, I'm not going anywhere. I plan on coming thru the gate every morning at about 0715 and regaling the gate guard with long stories about my service overseas and lots and lots of questions and complaints about the pharmacy and PX.

Going to be that guy! At least you have a plan. LMAO

Edited by slick999

Talk about timing... I wonder who's the target audience?

Front page AF.mil

http://www.af.mil/News/ArticleDisplay/tabid/223/Article/475210/core-values-are-more-than-just-slogans.aspx

Core values are more than just slogans

/ Published April 02, 2014

WASHINGTON (AFNS) -- Air Force senior leaders recently released a video as part of an ongoing effort to communicate the importance of living and adhering to the service core values.

“Our core values are our first principles, and they guide everything we do – on and off duty; at home, in the office, and on the battlefield,” Secretary of the Air Force Deborah Lee James says in the video. “Integrity is the inner voice that leads us to do the right thing, even when it’s hard and even when no one is looking.”

“Service before self is the essence of our commitment to the nation … it’s what binds us as Airmen and our warfighting team,” Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. Mark A. Welsh III says. “That commitment is found in the oaths we take, and is represented in large and small ways around our Air Force every day. Our core values are more than just slogans.”

“Excellence in all we do is all about passion,” Chief Master Sgt. of the Air Force James A. Cody says. “As Airmen, we must have an inner drive for continuous improvement, a drive that propels us as individuals and as a force into an upward spiral of performance and accomplishment. Core values matter.”

(Courtesy of Secretary of the Air Force Public Affairs)

Edited by PanchBarnes

In my email box this afternoon.

REQUEST WIDEST DISTRIBUTION TO OFFICER AND ENLISTED PERSONNEL, THEIR SUPERVISORY CHAINS, AND UNIT LEADERSHIP

Updated Force Management matrices are scheduled for release on the MyPers website on Thursday, 3 Apr 14, at approximately 1400 Central Time.

Updates will be provided on the following:

Enlisted Voluntary/Involuntary Matrices

Updated Officer Voluntary Matrix

O-4 ESERB Matrix

Officer Force Shaping Board Matrix

To get more information about the current Expanded Force Management programs, to include these matrices, please click the link here:

https://myPers.af.mil/app/answers/detail/a_id/25484

v/r,

XX, Lt Col, USAF

Commander

XX Force Support Squadron

• Upvote 2

I'll just throw this out there that I did email Lt Gen Cox directly this morning and he did in fact reply to me personally. Not worth posting here just an email from me being desperate for guidance and a short reply from him saying they're trying hard.

Worth the note though to give him credit for not ripping me apart for going vfr but also not ignoring my plea. Good luck to those still waiting.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

As Airmen, we must have an inner drive for continuous improvement, a drive that propels us as individuals and as a force into an upward spiral...

(Courtesy of Secretary of the Air Force Public Affairs)

Hear that, AFPC? UPWARD. Keep trying.

Have fun waiting in the passenger terminal for your Space-A flight in your "Retired AF" baseball cap with pins.

Edited by PanchBarnes

BRB, gotta go run around the parking lot with my junk out.

As a dude working his tail off and checking mypers & vMPF whenever I get a break, this sentence made my entire day. Hope you put on a good show Mountain!

My TERA purgatory continues...

Edited by TrunkMonkey

I'll just throw this out there that I did email Lt Gen Cox directly this morning and he did in fact reply to me personally. Not worth posting here just an email from me being desperate for guidance and a short reply from him saying they're trying hard.

Worth the note though to give him credit for not ripping me apart for going vfr but also not ignoring my plea. Good luck to those still waiting.

As much as this thing has been jacked up from an A1 perspective, I can tell you without a doubt that Sam Cox is a great guy and a true Leader... One of the very few GO's of late. He took over recently at A1, but I don't think you will find anyone who has worked with him that wouldn't put him in the Gen Welsh category as being one of the good guys.

Posted from the NEW Baseops.net App!