FY 14 Force Management Program (RIF, VSP, TERA)

AOF_ATC

Approved

2004 11M (C-5M)

1.5 yr ADSC waivers for UPT and C-5 Initial Qual

3 month waiver for PCS

Initially denied in February because I didn't put the right textual description in the Justification block, and then re-applied in March with just the program desired in the text block.

I'm a little nervous about how smoothly the next four months will go... Anyone have experience selling back leave? I don't think I'm going to have time for 50 days of terminal...

Anybody seen or heard of any denials?

FWIW...

CAO: Today

Message from AFPC regarding VSP:

"AFPC completed adjudication of all remaining Voluntary Separation Program applications, conducted one final review against AF requirements, and will start notifying approved members as early as today, Monday, 19 May. The members’ records in MilPDS are being updated and updates to the case management system will be completed no later than the end of next week.

NOTE: AFPC is working with AF/A1P and AF/SG on final AF Medical Service officer approvals which will cause notices to flow separately and a day or two later.

Approvals are based on Airmen most eligible to meet AF quotas in their respective AFSC, rank, or year group. The approvals will flow through a direct email to each member today, followed by notifications to respective commanders and a secondary confirmation to the member; occurring through the end of this week.

Airmen disapproved for VSP will be notified next Tuesday, 27 May. Disapprovals are based on the fact the Air Force ran out of quotas for a specific AFSC, grade and/or year group. The good news is that if an Airman is disapproved based on the Air Force running out of quotas, their respective AFSC, grade or year group will not meet an involuntary board in FY14.

The Air Force was committed to providing approval notifications by mid-May; we made every effort to honor that commitment with due diligence and accuracy. The final 1,000 plus applications necessitated additional review time to properly assess and account for the impact to the Air Force mission."

Edited by PanchBarnes

APPROVED!!

'04 11R

GI Bill ADSC Sep 16

UPT ADSC Sep 15

PCS Mar 15

I didn't apply until 4 April, since I was trying to PC but paperwork was taking too long. Glad I signed up for TAP already! Terminal starts in less than 2 months!! Found out via e-mail, although I first noticed my CMS was listing no current active cases and my DOS on my SURF is already updated.

The good news is that if an Airman is disapproved based on the Air Force running out of quotas, their respective AFSC, grade or year group will not meet an involuntary board in FY14.

Are you kidding me? Do these clowns not realize that the reason we put in for the VSP is because we want out of this shit hole?

So, tomorrow is the big day. Is anyone else as psyched as I am?

I was totally fucking around when I said that last night...

Approved!

2005 11M

Just under 2 years UPT ADSC when I separate.

Altus got cleaned out today.

• Upvote 1

Approved!

05 11M T-1 w/legacy Herk background

Notified this afternoon about 445.

Applied 21 Apr

22 mos for PCS

Just under 3 years for UPT

Congrats to others approve. Sorry to anyone not approved (seriously, I was there just 3 years ago...it sucks)

Posted from the NEW Baseops.net App!

FWIW...

CAO: Today

Message from AFPC regarding VSP:

"AFPC completed adjudication of all remaining Voluntary Separation Program applications, conducted one final review against AF requirements, and will start notifying approved members as early as today, Monday, 19 May. The members’ records in MilPDS are being updated and updates to the case management system will be completed no later than the end of next week.

NOTE: AFPC is working with AF/A1P and AF/SG on final AF Medical Service officer approvals which will cause notices to flow separately and a day or two later.

Approvals are based on Airmen most eligible to meet AF quotas in their respective AFSC, rank, or year group. The approvals will flow through a direct email to each member today, followed by notifications to respective commanders and a secondary confirmation to the member; occurring through the end of this week.

Airmen disapproved for VSP will be notified next Tuesday, 27 May. Disapprovals are based on the fact the Air Force ran out of quotas for a specific AFSC, grade and/or year group. The good news is that if an Airman is disapproved based on the Air Force running out of quotas, their respective AFSC, grade or year group will not meet an involuntary board in FY14.

The Air Force was committed to providing approval notifications by mid-May; we made every effort to honor that commitment with due diligence and accuracy. The final 1,000 plus applications necessitated additional review time to properly assess and account for the impact to the Air Force mission."

Panch whats your source? Email?

Got approved today. 2005 11M at a UPT AETC base. C-17 background.

Got the email around 4pm today. My UPT ADSC was AUG '17, GI Bill transfer ADSC APR '17 and my TA ADSC was FEB '15.

Congrats to those who found out. I applied originally and got denied for the waiver thing. Reapplied in March.

Seriously jug head, lighten up. We are are all so proud of you that you paid attention in class. Go back to your lab. Well said chizz!

Check fire...Jughead is one of the good guys.

break

Lots of approvals today all over the Fache Bravo. Congrats to all.