FY 14 Force Management Program (RIF, VSP, TERA)

AOF_ATC

The VA scandal is the most recent issue in the DoD

VA ≠ DoD

the major command of Air Force Personnel Command.

AFPC ≠ MAJCOM; moreover, it's the Air Force Personnel Center

ETA: I see FBomb beat me to it, but his point is spot-on: get your details correct if you expect any level of attention to your Congressional correspondence.

Edited by Jughead

2005 11M approved. And currently in an RPA billet. Holy sh!t batman! 2 emails. One approving original 29 Sep request the other disapproving the change to 1 aug.

Sweet! Hopefully the trend continues for 2007 guys. No denials on here so far, I take that as a good sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well after giving up hope and piping up. I just found out.

07 11s

4 yr upt adsc

3 yr gi bill

2 adv flying training

23 deros curtailment

And package got submitted apr 29. 1800 Zulu.

Approved

Wtf rationale are they using? Throwing darts at a board? Oh well

Oh and dissaprovals from sq/cc and wing cc

Edited by ClemsonFlyBoy

Jug head, is "affecting the DoD" make you feel better? It's like once a "fill in the blank, always a fill in the blank". Still affects people that were in the DoD. Just trying to use an analogy, not submitting a talking paper to you. Jimminy Xmas. If that is what you are taking away from this forum, go back to working in your cubicle at AFPC denying apps that uploaded the wrong IRR

Let's hear some more good news. Close out 05 and move on to the rest shoes!

That just proves that these decisions are made on a much higher level. Another good sign for the rest of us...

Moose, that doesn't mean they were the ones that made the decision

Moose, that doesn't mean they were the ones that made the decision

?? Don't know that I'm tracking. What I was saying is it shouldn't matter what your sqdn and wing CC say about your application. If senior leaders identify particular year groups and AFSCs to cut then it needs to be done regardless of what local commanders think. How many CCs are going to actually say they have too many guys? That just tells AFPC that they can do more with less.

My CC definitely doesn't want me to go, but I'm holding on to hope that he has no say in the matter. They wanted people to leave and I volunteered. End of story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk