Decline of Baseops.net (aka The Wrath of PYB/Mods gone wild)

Guest CannonCrashPad

lol Are you saying that I'm PYB? False.

I'm not PYB.

And PYB says he's not me. Here's proof. www dot facebook dot com slash PYBMartialMatters " Gearpig makes a couple of accusations, and it would appear he may think I am USAFPilot on his forum, which I am not."

Here's the link he was too lazy to post. I recommend reading it so you can grasp just how shitty of an officer you are.

Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo

Go down to the "So it appears the Moderators..." post.

Edited by Spoo
  • Upvote 1

I know how we can get to the bottom of this. One by one, we can go through the huge fan base of PYB's Facebook page. We would only have to weed out the 25 people that follow his page. After we sort out the people who follow his page for the laughs at his expense and the people that are directly related to Rynearson, the only person left should be USAFPilot. On the other hand, if no one is left, USAFPilot is obviously PYB.

Edited by one1

USAFpilot,

so like a good young buck i was going to keep my mouth shut and just read and learn what NOT to do but seriously... creating a facebook page bitching about this has got to be the most childish thing ive ever seen. be the man and officer you claim to be and take the higher road. taunting and instigating make you look petty and pathetic.

You ever notice how every one of USAFPilot, PYB, Cannoncrashpad, whatever flavor he's calling himself this week's posting always ends up going personal (sometimes intensely so) when people on this forum don't listen and agree with his bizarre ranting. Its like watching someone with Alzheimer's forgetting that they already got in the same fight over and over. Funny, but also kinda sad.

His reincarnations always end up posting links to PYBs blog also. You can be sure that someone that in love with themselves can't resist a little self-promotion mixed in with their paranoia & chest-thumping.

This board has helped me orient myself to what the USAF should be about - mission. Not my stupid rules saying who can connect what/when. Not saying we're closed at 1600L to someone before figuring out the back story.

This board has helped me become a better Airman and Officer. I can't really say that about anywhere else on the internet.

Sure, I got a ban for making a poor joke in a thread. I don't think I deserved it, but I believe that's called arguing in the debrief or quibbling.

I blocked USAFPilots posts long ago. It's made this thread in particular so much more enjoyable (and short).

I know how we can get to the bottom of this. One by one, we can go through the huge fan base of PYB's Facebook page. We would only have to weed out the 25 people that follow his page. After we sort out the people who follow his page for the laughs at his expense and the people that are directly related to Rynearson, the only person left should be USAFPilot. On the other hand, if no one is left, USAFPilot is obviously PYB.

Reminds me of a classic movie...

"Einhorn and Finkle...Finkle and Einhorn"

• Upvote 4

Okay, I agree, this thread has run its course. Mods, do what you do best and lock it up.

YGBSM! You have been complaining about the control the Mods have exhibited and now you want them to exercise that control at your request? You, sir, never cease to amaze!

Herkbum

Posted from the NEW Baseops.net App!

• Upvote 1

Are you saying that I'm PYB? False.

I'm not PYB.

And PYB says he's not me. Here's proof. www dot facebook dot com slash PYBMartialMatters " Gearpig makes a couple of accusations, and it would appear he may think I am USAFPilot on his forum, which I am not."

Reading this reminds me of one of my kids' favorite shows.

lol Are you saying that I'm PYB? False.

I'm not PYB.

Jesus, you guys think that we must be the same person because we both think the Constitution should be followed?

I'm not going to get involved in the bullshit, but seriously, did you not think about this statement before you wrote it down? What does this prove? Don't you think that in the case that you were PYB and you didn't want it known that it would be reasonable for you to deny that fact here on this profile while simultaneously doing the same with your Facebook profile seeing as how you have access to both?

Corroboration from the Facebook posts is only evidence if the profiles are already known not to be linked, and in that case, you wouldn't have to make the point.

By the way, did you get that Jaundice looked at after the Fox News interview? I'm concerned for your health.

Mods, 9 out of 10 times, when someone says “lock it up,” you lock the thread. Guess you must have some groundbreaking posts to justify keeping your WWE NSFW forums and mentality.

Not sure why Spoo is commenting at all. The only reason I didn’t post the link the same way is because I couldn’t, so I edited the post to type out the website. Ask the tyrant mods why I can’t post links. Who are you calling a shitty officer, PYB or me? Don’t hold back now Spoo.

Why wouldn't I comment? I am a member of BODN. I wasn't calling either a shitty officer. Re-read my original post, "He" is PYB, "you" would be BODN member X. I know it's nuanced language, I'll explain it better: PYB said he was a better Officer than all of us (using colorful language). I recommended anybody reading this forum read PYB's FB post so they could understand that they were indeed a shitty officer compared to PYB. Is that making sense? You see, both sentences were addressing the crowd at large, neither directed specifically at you or PYB. Got it?

Here's the link he was too lazy to post. I recommend reading it so you can grasp just how shitty of an officer you are.

Edited by Spoo

You badmouth wantscheck dot com and the PYB facebook site, but at least they offer an alternative perspective and a free forum of ideas. It might just be a place where discussions don’t devolve into immature attacks. BODN has become a herd mentality of clown antics, banning anyone with a grownup point of view, and then labeling them all as PYB. Then deleting those accounts. CannonCrashPad/PYB/USAFPilot. They all disagree with the herd so must be the same person! Luckily, others are wising up to your little game. And why did ClearedHot ever invite PYB here in the first place, if this is the end result?

Sorry I'm late to the Black Panther Party. Reading through the thread linked above, it seems that Cannon and PYB were proven to be the same person. So, what you should say is "They both disagree...". Reading further, it seems Cannon/PYB was booted because he was an asshole, not because he disagreed with the mods (something about Daniel Boone pissing in somebody's skull and skull-fucking somebody? Now that's grownup debate!) Given that the first two were the same, is it really that absurd that somebody might think something's up when you use similar language and express similar opinions?

Edited by Spoo

PYB, sorry you are taking shit from these clowns, when you have apparently been banned from BODN for years, and they get confused over who is who. They’re like the drunk wingman who gets confused over which fat girl they’re supposed to talk to.

I resent this statement. I may be a functionally retarded kindergarten monkey when we fly, BUT I DO MY JOB SIR.

His blog post last time we booted him was a thing of psychotic beauty. Had it stayed on the interwebz for more than 17 seconds, M2 & Toro could've secured a pretty sweet restraining order against old ryno. Keep your eyes peeled & your screenshot finger handy for this impending meltdown; they're always pretty spectacular.

USAFPilot, pay attention too, you'll have a front row seat to a guy that's definitely not you having an aneurysm via keyboard.

• Upvote 1

###### you! It's a Guy Fawkes mask, not some "meme."

You get help and medication for your crowd mentality bullshit.

YOU are reading PYB's articles, so obviously you care. All you lunatics have it all backwards!!!!!

Out.

dude if youre going to be such a big shot bad ass why dont you come out from behind the keyboard? if you think these forums should be only viewed by officers then man up, identify yourself and why you belong.

Good god. PYB posts replies to threads on this website on facebook! Why does he even care? I know more than one person who holds his hard core libertarian and borderline anarchist viewpoint. It doesn't mean they have to be raging assholes. I actually agree with PYB on some topics, doesnt change the fact I think he's an annoying jerk.

• Upvote 1

Why wouldn't I comment? I am a member of BODN. I wasn't calling either a shitty officer. Re-read my original post, "He" is PYB, "you" would be BODN member X. I know it's nuanced language, I'll explain it better: PYB said he was a better Officer than all of us (using colorful language). I recommended anybody reading this forum read PYB's FB post so they could understand that they were indeed a shitty officer compared to PYB. Is that making sense? You see, both sentences were addressing the crowd at large, neither directed specifically at you or PYB. Got it?

PYB once called me an oath-breaking piece of shit because I expressed my personal opinion that Americans who join ISIS get what they deserve when we drop a JDAM on them. This was in his "real" persona, on Facebook.