Chief of AF Sexual Assault Prevention Branch at Pentagon Arrested for Sexual Assault

It's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife...

Are you trying to say that this story is 'ironic'?...because that song by Alanis Morissette is full of ironic things. Or is it just full of things that suck, ie winning the lottery and dying the next day, now that just sucks if it's you.

• Upvote 1

"When I saw this it made me literally sick to my stomach," Speier told USA TODAY. "How many more reasons do we need to take cases of rape and sexual assault out of the chain of command?"

Non sequitur, relating this to the Wilkerson case. Good spin move, though; Godwin's law equivalent, it took all of one news story to happen.

Edited by SurelySerious

You just can't make this sh*t up. He would have been the one sexually assaulted if he was a PILOT instead of just being a non rated academy grad. I guess he waited to May since April was Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month. Perhaps the military court will be somewhat easy on him due to the woman being a civilian and he got his ass kicked. He best not take the stand until his injuries heal. By the way, does anybody know if he's married? Since he works in the Pentagon, I wonder if he will just walk down to Gen Welsh office and pay him a friendly visit or have the Gen come down to his because he'll be packing. His immediate boss is a 1 star general. Oh, I forgot, it's a SHE. Anyone know the phone number of Lt Gen Craig Franklin in case he needs a character reference/witness? Hopefully the Lt Col has a 401K plan in case his retirement package goes out the window. Once again, you can't make this shi*t up.

Edited by alwyn2d

The first thing that comes to my mind is how some feminists are going to pressure Congressmen into "action". They will ratchet up our pain level another couple of notches, WRT the sexual assault arena.

We will all be made out to be from the same bolt of cloth as Lt Col Krusinski. Let the beatings begin.

• Upvote 1

The first thing that comes to my mind is how some feminists are going to pressure Congressmen into "action". They will ratchet up our pain level another couple of notches, WRT the sexual assault arena.

We will all be made out to be from the same bolt of cloth as Lt Col Krusinski. Let the beatings begin.

While this was the act of an individual...as an institution Big Blue just showed its ass...I don't think feminists are needed to pressure Congress into action, they will likely do it by themselves, especially considering all the other sexual assault issues recently. Sad we can't keep our shit out of the street due to individuals f'ing it up.