Guest BODNadmin

Guest BODNadmin

First off we want to thank everyone for making this such an informative, interactive and interesting forum. Hopefully as of late you've noticed some site improvements and recent changes across the sites. We are far from done! We want to continue to build and improve upon the Baseops network. That being said, if you notice any dead links and/or information or content that is out of date, please let us know. It would be helpful if you could be as detailed as possible and we will see that it gets updated in short order.

We have already had an influx of feedback and suggestions - please keep them coming!

Again without you guys we wouldn't be where we are today. Thank you for your continued support! :flag_waving:

-Baseops.net Admin

• Upvote 1

Just want to say thank you for whoever is picking up the reigns here at BODN. I have used this site & these forums, since I started UPT 10 years ago, and it had put me in touch with people and pointed me in directions that have been a huge help in my career.

With Rich's untimely passing I was worried this site would fall into disrepair. I'm hopeful you guys can continue his legacy of helping out the crewdogs & looking out for the next target of the Big Blue screw.

Guest BODNadmin

Just want to say thank you for whoever is picking up the reigns here at BODN. I have used this site & these forums, since I started UPT 10 years ago, and it had put me in touch with people and pointed me in directions that have been a huge help in my career.

With Rich's untimely passing I was worried this site would fall into disrepair. I'm hopeful you guys can continue his legacy of helping out the crewdogs & looking out for the next target of the Big Blue screw.

It's our pleasure. Rich was a great guy and he will truly be missed. Our objective is to continue to build upon what he created and continue helping those that serve and have served our great country!