Gents, it's March. He's out at the Deid making sure all mustaches are within regs.

:beer:

And thank god he is. There is no one out there who will and if those people have an out of regs stache they cannot be trusted to safely operate their aircraft! He should get a retiree medal! Preferably one that is higher in precedence than any combat medal. You can't even begin the count the number of lives he's saving by embarking on this noblest of journeys!

I heard that after Rainman melted all of the barrels in his GAU-8 he just retracted the canopy and started throwing 30mm at the enemy. The Romans surrendered immediately.

Edited by HU&W

Rainman's mustache once stopped an Iraqi tank in its path.

Rainman doesn't need to get a time hack. He just picks a number and time hacks.

I heard Rainman flew an entire combat sortie in Iraq, from takeoff to landing, in manual reversion just to "See if he could."

Rainman can sense when TF-33's are spooling up and calls "Judy" before AWACS even takes off.

I heard that after Rainman melted all of the barrels in his GAU-8 he just retracted the canopy and started throwing 30mm at the enemy. The Romans surrendered immediately.

Easy there butt sniffers. He's not Chuck Fucking Norris.

Spoo, -69 points for liking your own post.

Sorry, I got a little overindulgent while revelling in my own hilarity.

Easy there butt sniffers. He's not Chuck Fucking Norris.

Chuck Norris was in the Air Force so all other branch's are invalid!!

Edited by Prosuper
  • Upvote 2