If you're looking for Rain, he hasn't been on here since 16 December 2012. Don't know what he's been up to, but if it's urgent then PM me with the info and I will pass it on to him.

By the way, some funny shit tags you put in this thread! :drinking:

yeah, only took him 6,136 posts to throw in the towel.

.....that mean's we've got 2,964 posts to go until nsplayr quits.

I think the 6136 posts were after he deleted his last profile & started a new one after a hiatus. So, post count is probably closer to 10K.

If he quits...BO should disband. His comments, mental fist fights with boneheads and his keen sense of mentorship are a BO Standard. I can't sleep at night knowing that he's out there but not involved. If he leaves I'll have to engage in more conversation with my wife and be consistently reminded that garbage day is Monday and review, ad nauseam , the honey-doo list! Please find him!

Rainman is alive and well, go back to your truncated icosahedrons.

Your big words scare but inspire me, I have talked to Rainboy several times via PM, he disappeared for a reason, I will continue to talk crap until he cannot take it anymore. A-10's suck, helicopters dont really fly.

Rainman is alive and well, go back to your truncated icosahedrons.

Good. I began to think that maybe a renegade band of shoeclerks from that other forum had captured him and he hadn't been able to E&E yet.

"Truncated icosahedrons" ... smaller words please for us sweaties.

According to Wikipedia:

In geometry, the truncated icosahedron is an Archimedean solid, one of thirteen convex isogonal nonprismatic solids whose faces are two or more types of regular polygons.

It has 12 regular pentagonal faces, 20 regular hexagonal faces, 60 vertices and 90 edges.

Fvck me....I must really be stupid. I'm more confused now. Time to start drinking.

Edit to add wikipedia stuff

Edited by HerkFE

Until his return, let's reflect on some of his flight planning wisdom. RE: the Tampa A/O

Bishop,

Ever heard the term "Ten ones are better than a twenty"?

Mission planning: You need to go to the ATM and get at least 5 magazines ($20 bills). You can get more later, they'll have an ATM where you're going. Make sure you have at least ten singles in your wallet so you can get started as soon as you show up.

Mission tasking/Execution: Proceed direct to the Mons Venus. Sit down in the middle of sniffers row, hold up a $20 and shout "AMMO!". When the barmaid shows up, get change for the twenty, open a tab on your credit card (never burn your cash), order beers for yourself and anyone else sitting at sniffers row and let 'er rip with the singles. After you've seen the batting order get a couple lap dances from your favorites.

Mission Debrief: Don't worry about the money you spent. It will be a night you will not forget, and that is worth more than money.

Hey Now!