NHL Playoffs

Masshole

If you are not watching the Flyers vs Pens series, you should be. This game so far has been awesome. Staal and Kennedy have been impressive, so the role players are stepping up. As much as it pains me to say it, I think one of these teams will take the Cup.

It was a great game (Flyers fan here) but doesn't get me too excited for the rest of the series/playoffs. As usual the weakness will be goaltending. I would not be surprised if Bobrovsky is in net by the end of the series. Briere played a tremendous game and has scored more playoff goals since 2010 than any other player in hockey (44 I think).

Exciting hockey though, I agree.

It was a great game (Flyers fan here) but doesn't get me too excited for the rest of the series/playoffs. As usual the weakness will be goaltending. I would not be surprised if Bobrovsky is in net by the end of the series. Briere played a tremendous game and has scored more playoff goals since 2010 than any other player in hockey (44 I think).

It is hot goaltending at the end of the season and in the playoffs that makes or breaks teams.

On another note, Canucks getting raped by over-the-glass penalties. Luongo is a dipshit too. He looks like he flails his arms and just hopes he deflected the puck away from the goal.

Rooting for preds is unsat.

It should be Rooting for the Red Wings in Smashville is unsat. I just hope the rest if the series is better than tonights game. Way to many penalties by the Preds. But hey they have to help the old guys out some how. Looking forward to being at game 2 on Fri. God bless being on casual some times. I say it's going to be the Preds in 6. I caught part of the Pens vs. Flyers game and that was a good game. That's going to be another good series as well.

"2" I think the Rangers have looked the best thus far, unfortunately.

Crosby scores in the first 15s. Looks like another great game tonight in PIT.

I love this series. Even though it looks like the Flyers are in the Pens' heads, game three is entirely up for grabs. The Flyers are better on the road and have been outscored 1-6 in the first period (outscored Pens 11-2 for the rest of the game), so the Pens have a chance if their defense actually shows up. If the Flyers win tomorrow then I say get out the brooms. It is a must-win for Pittsburgh.

Likely installed by the same people that installed the concrete slabs in the South Boston tunnel.

Krejci is OK and will probably play tonight.

Likely installed by the same people that installed the concrete slabs in the South Boston tunnel.

Yep, this guy had something to do with both of them...

whitey-bulger-smiling.jpg

Looks like the Joe isn't safe for the Wings anymore. It's about time the Preds figured out how to score on the power play finally. On another note did anybody happen to catch the boxing match in Philly today? I was hoping to see a hockey game but saw a great fight instead. Looks like Philly is going to finish Pittsburgh in 4.

Guest Grind

Blackhawks are screwed if Hossa is out for the remainder of the playoffs. Torres is a ing moron.

His days are numbered, Mayers and Bollig have his number