Colts to Release Peyton Manning

Danger41

So, you are butt hurt then?

Since you bring it up...how do you you change ringtones on those damn cell phones anyway? And more importantly, how do you turn the volume up?

These are all great questions. Maybe you should just ask Coach?

Please.

Thanks for the incisive analysis and valuable lesson. You sure know a lot about football, especially for a chick. Sorry I said who gives a shit about something so important.

So are we good now or are you still mad at me?

More good stuff out of you today. A chick? Best seen to date! Damn, I guess that Ensure really does keep you on your toes. It's really good to see you keeping your mind sharp. They say the older you get, the more you have to work at it, and you're just doing a bang up job.

We're great though. I can't wait to hear more about what's actually important in Rainman's world. :notworthy:

A chick? Best seen to date!

Thanks. A chick might be a insulting to some. A better description would probably be a little girl with a chip on her shoulder.

I found you a new avatar:

Little-Girl-Gives-Finger.jpg

We're great though. I can't wait to hear more about what's actually important in Rainman's world. :notworthy:

Super. Now run along.

And a forgetful Brad Johnson x2. QB has been a revolving door Achilles' heel for us for a LONG time.

No shit. (FIFY)

It's cool when old people try to be hip. I bet you even have pop music ring tones on your Jitterbug,

All I know is that was fvckin hilarious. Right up there with when someone put a pic of Grumpy Old Men with "here we go" after it looked like Rainman and M2 were going to go at it.

Found yours too, oh great godfather.

AlBundy33.jpg

Ride along now.

pimped-up-scooter_rLtFd_5965.jpg

This had me laughing too. Keep it up. Winning.

Looks like Washington is going to have to return the extra large helmet they bought...

Appearing on SportsCenter Thursday, ESPN 980 Washington's Chris Russell said he's "hearing" free agent Peyton Manning does not want to play for the Redskins and has already informed people in the building.

"A couple of different sources inside the organization have told me that Manning's camp made it pretty clear to Redskins officials he doesn't want to come here," said Russell. "... Unless that changes -- and I'm taking my sources at their word -- I don't think Manning's coming to D.C." The Redskins had hoped to make an aggressive offer to Manning, per the Washington Post, but there won't be much they can do if the feeling isn't mutual.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1096344-peyton-manning-rejects-washington-redskins-where-do-they-go-from-here

Found yours too, oh great godfather.

Thanks but I think the current one fits me fine. Now get the fuck off my lawn.

This had me laughing too. Keep it up. Winning.

Ugh. Great, a Guard Baby gang bang. Thanks for encouraging the fucking impolite little girl with the big chip and the hurt feelers.

The CBR is now off limits next time you're in town. You're riding the old man pimped out Hoveround. Try to keep up. Bitch.

Ugh. Great, a Guard Baby gang bang. Thanks for encouraging the fucking impolite little girl with the big chip and the hurt feelers.

Is that really the best you can come up with?

I-aint-even-mad-But-i-think-you-are.jpg

Oh well, I guess retirement does that to people when your entire existence was defined by your job and subsequent nutswinging/hero worship on an internet message board.

trol-meme-generator-you-re-a-faggot-case-closed-a456a1.jpg?1328475115.jpg

Seriously, maybe your mentor Coach could help you come up with something. I hear he's pretty good at character assassinations.

Edited by Buddy Spike

Is that really the best you can come up with?

No. However, it is the best you could come up with, which seems to be the heart of the issue here.

Oh well, I guess retirement does that to people when your entire existance [sic] was defined by your job and subsequent nutswinging/hero worship on an internet message board.

Classic woman scorned hater/inadequacy syndrome.

It started funny but it is turning into the angry drunk psycho chick humiliating herself in front of everyone at the party. Someone needs to call you a cab and make sure you get home safely. Or maybe the cops.

Seriously, maybe your mentor Coach could help you come up with something. I hear he's pretty good at character assassinations.

Huh? WTF are you ranting about now?

All this because I said who gives a shit about Peyton Manning...You have any other tantrum triggers we need to know about?

Yikes.

psycho.jpg

I feel a thread lock pending...

I'm hoping Peyton goes to Denver to play quarters 1-3 and bring in Tebow to close it out.

I forgot all about Denver. My initial thought is that they are too focused on the run, but Eric Decker and Demarius Thomas are promising WRs. And if Eddie Royal stays, he posted 90 receptions the last time he had a solid QB throwing his direction. Denver certainly has the money, but it is also cold and non-dome'y.

Edited by Masshole

No. However, it is the best you could come up with, which seems to be the heart of the issue here.

Que?

Classic woman scorned hater/inadequacy syndrome.

It started funny but it is turning into the angry drunk psycho chick humiliating herself in front of everyone at the party. Someone needs to call you a cab and make sure you get home safely. Or maybe the cops.

Classic malignant narcissism, with a hint of incontinence and alzheimers.

129030550510022502.jpg

Might as well take a page out of your playbook though. Time to safe'em up, declare victory, and go home.

I'm hoping Peyton goes to Denver to play quarters 1-3 and bring in Tebow to close it out.

He's going to Miami to chill with LeBron and D-Wade.

peyton.jpg

Time to safe'em up, declare victory, and go home.

Finally.

Tschüss

He's going to Miami to chill with LeBron and D-Wade.

peyton.jpg

Or maybe he will hook up with Ricky Williams, get really high, make a wrong turn on the way to Taco Bell and end up in India.

Edited by Masshole
  • Upvote 1