1st female Air Force combat vet in run for congress

F-15E WSO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Two former A-10 dudes are on 104.1 The truth with JT Harris right now tearing her apart. I think one might be TomChuck, the other is Jim?? They are in studio and might be able to catch it online. They are talking about her taking off with no gas!

Edited by matmacwc
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like she spoke at SOS today. Although I am not there, here are a few FaceBook posts from a friend of mine who has never seen these boards regarding what he thought of her -

Just came back from a briefing by, quite possibly, the worst person I have ever had the misfortune to meet. That woman was an absolute disgrace to herself and the USAF.

Apparently there was a WWII WASP there, and another female of note, and then whats her face...

Both of whom shared great stories about how they served their country, loved the people around them, and have enjoyed the experiences they shared and dreams they've achieved.

She, on the other hand, spouted a near constant stream of venomous, bitter, culturally elitist remarks about how her self-serving career and the fact that she has been disrespectful, insubordinate, and poisonous to the Air Force and its leadership.

Oh and then had the audacity to preach about Christian values, respecting the chain of command, and staying positive. I thought she was going to explode from the sheer two-facedness.

Edited by discus

Amazing that one 20 min speech could create such anger in this normally level headed friend of mine.

20 min?!

LOL

She can name that tune in 6.9 sec.

I just got back from SOS and had the unfortunate displeasure of listening to said individual for 69 minutes. Truly a sad state of affairs. My buddy got up and left after her 3rd reminder of making BTZ. I wish I could be that awesome some day.

Maybe I'm missing something here.....

Warning: sarcasm indicator inop

It was a less than impressed reaction to the fact that she explicitly, painfully and repetitively mentioned number of below the zone promotions. 4.

God, so sick of this crap. If the only leg you have to stand on is the fact you were born with a cooze, do everyone a favor and stay home. If, on the other hand, you have something to offer aside from that, then I suggest you make that your focus.

Looks like she made it on Fox news. Interesting contrast between her and the other women in the interview.

http://video.foxnews...intcmp=features

Saw this break come up while I was on shift and got to the audio as quickly as possible. First thing I thought as well was. "Wow.. blink much?" Additionally, her voice cuts glass.