Anthrax Vaccine

Guest bobcat

Just wanted to share this:

SQUALENE CONFIRMED IN ANTHRAX VACCINE AFTER NUMEROUS PENTAGON DENIALS

Representative Jack Metcalf of the State of Washington revealed in a report Thursday that the FDA found squalene in the anthrax vaccine being forced upon the U.S. military on pain of court martial and/or dishonorable discharge.

The FDA confirmed the presence of squalene in the anthrax vaccine by using a more sensitive test than one used by the Pentagon. Squalene is NOT an FDA-approved substance and its consequences on health are unknown. As a vaccine booster ingredient, it is thought to increase immunity, but its use has been denied time and again by the Pentagon. Congressman Metcalf again called on the Pentagon to immediately HALT the anthrax vaccine program until the squalene source is identified and its health consequences studied.

The revelation on squalene more clearly establishes that the Pentagon may be conducting "medical experiments" on service members. Other Congressional hearings have already established that the Pentagon conducted de facto experiments because it avoided organization-level FDA review before changing the way the vaccine is used and administered.

The exodus of hundreds of military members, including many officers and skilled pilots, over the vaccine demonstrates the gravity of this issue as it relates to Pentagon "integrity" and the overall national defense capability. Young people thinking of joining the military may decline a tour or career when faced with such questionable and risky employment treatment. The recruiting impacts of this issue are highlighted by House and Senate Armed Services Committee testimony that the military may need up to 50,000 more members to meet current global obligations.

More information on the anthrax vaccine policy will be made at the Service Member Support rally in Philadelphia this Saturday, Sept 30th at noon, the Widener Building, One South Penn Square.

The "NO ABUSE" organization was established out of concern that the Department of Defense (DOD) mandatory anthrax vaccine policy represents another episode in a legacy of questionable and often harmful medical practices. Many service member relatives, as well as military, medical, legal, and policy experts assisted the House Government Reform Oversight and other Congressional Committees as they investigated the anthrax vaccine in nearly a dozen hearings during the past 18 months. These citizens determined a formal organization was necessary to address the anthrax vaccine, the planned DOD Joint Vaccine Acquisition Program (JVAP), and other related military health matters on a long-term proactive basis.

The NO ABUSE (a non-profit organization) address is:

P.O. Box 70186,

Washington, D.C. 20024-0186,

Redmond H. Handy, President.

His Email address is: kernlhandy@aol.com

and

the Phone/fax is (202) 554-4477 ext.5993.

• Downvote 1

Bobcat...if you make it out here to AFG, you have a lot more to worry about than a vaccine. Just wait until you smell the poo pond of KAF, or the burn pits at any of the bases or eat the food at the DFACs...I'm more concerned about those than anthrax. By more concerned I mean I don't even think twice about it and just realize it's a part of the game.

Between this and the tanker rainbow deal, you are up in arms good sir. Great first posts...

That's wxactly what I was thinking.

Are they still giving Anthrax?

Anyone remember when the Flying Yankees flushed about 50% of their guys over Anthrax uproar? Opened up lots of opportunities...they hired a bunch of really great dudes including several FWIC IPs and never looked back.

Are they still giving Anthrax?

They were a couple of months ago, but who knows if they will after these findings. They will probably put it on hold for a few months while squalene becomes "FDA Approved". I hope they do test it and it is OK, otherwise I will just add it to my list of hazardous things unnecessarily exposed to while serving the military.

They were a couple of months ago, but who knows if they will after these findings. They will probably put it on hold for a few months while squalene becomes "FDA Approved". I hope they do test it and it is OK, otherwise I will just add it to my list of hazardous things unnecessarily exposed to while serving the military.

Still dispensing it as of today.

Exposed to hazardous noise/chemicals? Check. Been near TCNs? Check. Exposed to weird chemicals in Anthrax shot? Check.

Just one more box to check on all of my PDHRAs.

Careful there...you know they use your answers when selecting year groups/AFSCs to RIF or not continue...