If you are online this morning you HAVE to look at this

ClearedHot

Here is a link from a dude broadcasting live from the eye of the hurricane. He is in a truck chasing the storm...the best part, he is a total surfer dude and sounds just like Jeff Spicolli...I have not laughed this hard in a long time. Edited by ClearedHot

Is he on break or something? I'm just seeing a video of the beach and listening to noaa wx...

He fell asleep, you can hear him snoring...dude has been non-stop for two days.

When he wakes up you have to listen, too freaking funny.

What an freaking idiot. Oh, well - survival of the fittest.

Speaking of which,here is a Fox News video with a phone call to an AF Hurricane Hunter (C-130J). Note the orientation of the air intakes of the engines at :22 sec into the video. They must be pulling a Maverick maneuver and flying inverted. Or, more likely, they show video of a P-3 while talking to a Hurricane Hunter C-130 guy.

Never talk to the media - even if you are a Hurricane Hunter.

Edit: spelling

Edited by JS

"Man I'm hungry and I've got all these other needs, but were in a chase and I'm a pro"

"I've got to go help myself right not, its become imperative...is important."

"I'm not going to make it....dammit."

Edited by ClearedHot

This is pretty amusing too. Video at link at the bottom.

oc.jpg

MYFOXNY.COM - A local news reporter from Washington, D.C. ended up getting covered in what is probably the remnants of raw sewage as he delivered live hurricane reports from Ocean City, Md.

WTTG-TV reporter Tucker Barnes was providing live updates for stations around the country as a wall of what he described as sea foam poured over him.

Barnes was on the boardwalk as Hurricane Irene hit the coast of Maryland

He noted that he had immersed himself in organic material. That "organic material" was most likely the effects of raw sewage pouring into the water during the storm.

"It doesn't taste great," he said.

Read more: http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/fox-reporter-gives-update-covered-in-sea-foam-20110827#ixzz1WIC5Iw8L