Gucci Girls Fly Tanker

Whitman

We may laugh at the fluff pieces put out by AF/PA. They're better than nothing at all.

If we have enough PA folks to put out this fluff (does that make them fluffers?) then perhaps we have too many PA folks.

I personally prefer stories about killing the enemy and getting the mission done.

• Upvote 1

I wonder if it matters to PA that all the troops who died on that CH-47 crash were all men. I wonder also if PA will do if we ever lose a jet and crew with a all female manifest.

I think some of our Naval brothers can chime in on that effect underway.

Oh, it matters, but it won't sell any newspapers...

...what do you mean the base paper is free?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Come Sept 30, be ready for the string of "first openly gay copilot/pilot/WSO/boom/FE/etc..." followed by "First all gay crew for F-15E/KC-10/B-52/Etc..."

I believe we've clearly experienced this phenomenon in the F-15 community already :rock:

She's hot because you can't have her nob.gif

Why not?

Do tell

You bang enlisted chicks, then do your best to make sure no one finds out!

edit: Might not be exactly what Rainman is talking about..

Edited by SocialD

PA already has a reputation for pushing these 'non-news' stories.............there was a similar article about the first all-female KC-135 crew in combat and a more recent first all-female C-130 crew on a combat mission. Both pictures are buried in Baseops threads somewhere--I just don't care enough to find them and repost.

PA already has a reputation for pushing these 'non-news' stories.............there was a similar article about the first all-female KC-135 crew in combat and a more recent first all-female C-130 crew on a combat mission. Both pictures are buried in Baseops threads somewhere--I just don't care enough to find them and repost.

First all female -130 crew in combat was 2005 out of OKAS, so I don't think it was very recent. AC was smokin hot, Co wasn't bad either.

Guest Crew Report

First all female -130 crew in combat was 2005 out of OKAS, so I don't think it was very recent. AC was smokin hot, Co wasn't bad either.

Engineer was the hottest.