What's wrong with the Air Force?

Catbox

19 minutes ago, General Chang said:

Hey Ratner, would you prefer I post under this account of mine instead??

I have awoken him! I am chosen! Blessed be thy name! Chang is risen!

The best troll ever. If Bashi was your next act, you lost your touch. But I do respect the dedication

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, General Chang said:

Hey Ratner, would you prefer I post under this account of mine instead??

And let me tell you, of all the things I expected to see drunk in Bucharest, the return of Chang was not on my bingo card.

Edited by Lord Ratner
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Two points of order...the policy shifts like the wind and it not being enforced uniformly.

POTUS stated in an interview "the pandemic is over."  That moment should have been the end of any experimental vaccine mandate, yet it continues.  Nearly all religious exemptions have disapproved and thousands are still being separated including the Coast Guard rescue swimmer Biden personally called to thank him for his efforts and service.

Also, civilian DAF employees have a different "policy" everyday.  At Warner Robins for example DAF employees who were threatened with termination now face a different circumstance depending on which squadron they are in.  In one squadron vaccinated are treated normally, face no testing and are allowed to go TDY with no restrictions.  In other squadrons on  the same base, unvaccinated face continued testing (despite guidance that says follow local community conditions), and recently had all TDYs not only cancelled but individuals were threatened and counseled they would be PROSECUTED for wasting government resources.

I would tell them they can talk to my counsel when they start throwing around legal threat. That threat would quickly be dismissed when they figured out I had counsel. Since they’re not in the military idiot JAGs wouldn’t be prosecuting them and a US Attorney wouldn’t waste their time with something like that.

Edited by Sua Sponte

7 hours ago, Blue said:

So, question the Commander in Chief, but don't question Big Pharma.  Does that about cover it?

Aren't you involved in AFROTC in some fashion?  I can only imagine what kind of quality guidance you're providing to those cadets.........

You're questioning big pharma AND the FDA. Which makes me ask again... is it only the covid vaccines you're suspicious of, or do you do a deep dive on every person who ever had a reaction to ibuprofen when the flight doc gives you Motrin? 

And I'm providing the guidance laid out by SECDEF...get vaccinated, or get out of the program. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, pawnman said:

is it only the covid vaccines you're suspicious of,

Honestly after the gross negligence fuckery displayed over the last couple years, no, covid vax is not the end of my suspicions and questions. Adapt to new information and change your approach, or keep your head shoved up your happy ass and continue trucking towards the proverbial cliff. 

• Like 2

You're questioning big pharma AND the FDA. Which makes me ask again... is it only the covid vaccines you're suspicious of, or do you do a deep dive on every person who ever had a reaction to ibuprofen when the flight doc gives you Motrin? 
And I'm providing the guidance laid out by SECDEF...get vaccinated, or get out of the program. 

Really?….

Given what we know about the first series Anthrax vaccines which were never FDA approved… or the malaria meds that caused brain damage… The fact the military was a major contributor to the opioid epidemic with how it was handed out as the simple solution.

You realize that the Go pill used to just be straight Aderol right? They changed the cocktail after the understanding of what Dex did to you expanded. You wanna go back a few decades ago you’ll find plenty of hindsight to justify some reservation that suddenly today the people at the department of no long lasting responsibility might just be phoning in another one.

****pauses to take a sip from the tap in housing *****

We’ve got a pretty decent set of historical lessons learned on why “shut up and take this pill” shouldn’t be the go to for a disease that had prior to the vaccine literally led to the death of tens of service members. We didn’t force our people to get the vax to protect them. We did it because we can’t move our people freely through global commitments with a whole host of countries requiring it as part of the access requirements. If leadership could come out and say that it would go a long way to actually making us believe they had our interest in their mind when they made the decision to force it. Instead it’s the typical “because I said so” justification, because science.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Lawman said:

. If leadership could come out and say that it would go a long way to actually making us believe they had our interest in their mind when they made the decision to force it. Instead it’s the typical “because I said so” justification, because science.

No fucking shit and concur....

12 hours ago, Lawman said:

Really?….

Given what we know about the first series Anthrax vaccines which were never FDA approved… or the malaria meds that caused brain damage… The fact the military was a major contributor to the opioid epidemic with how it was handed out as the simple solution.

You realize that the Go pill used to just be straight Aderol right? They changed the cocktail after the understanding of what Dex did to you expanded. You wanna go back a few decades ago you’ll find plenty of hindsight to justify some reservation that suddenly today the people at the department of no long lasting responsibility might just be phoning in another one.

****pauses to take a sip from the tap in housing *****

We’ve got a pretty decent set of historical lessons learned on why “shut up and take this pill” shouldn’t be the go to for a disease that had prior to the vaccine literally led to the death of tens of service members. We didn’t force our people to get the vax to protect them. We did it because we can’t move our people freely through global commitments with a whole host of countries requiring it as part of the access requirements. If leadership could come out and say that it would go a long way to actually making us believe they had our interest in their mind when they made the decision to force it. Instead it’s the typical “because I said so” justification, because science.

Would love to see the lab you have setup in your garage to do independent food and drug safety testing. 

Sounds exhausting. 

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, pawnman said:

Would love to see the lab you have setup in your garage to do independent food and drug safety testing. 

Sounds exhausting. 

The amount of blind faith you have in a large bureaucratic gov who repeatedly proves to not have your best interest in mind, and have no consequences even when caught, is astounding.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, brabus said:

The amount of blind faith you have in a large bureaucratic gov who repeatedly proves to not have your best interest in mind, and have no consequences even when caught, is astounding.

What do you do to ensure the safety of all the drugs and food in your house? 

I'm guessing you also depend on this bureaucracy. 

• Downvote 3

Like the VA, it’s what we’ve got to go with because it’s the only option provided by the benevolent bureaucracy.

That doesn’t mean you need to try and sell us in this fantasy you have they it is somehow infallible or doesn’t have a long demonstration of pissing it away across all sections of its mandate. We are facing a manpower shortage across the services and sticking to the draconian bottom line on this mandate is giving people a way out of enlistment contracts and deployments. But we can’t possibly go back on this because the boss said do it and 19-25 year olds are really the demographic that needed protection…

Again… you go explain to us how and why we all needed 6-9 Anthrax vaccines or how those big clouds of burning trash we all lived around weren’t a problem. I mean… the guy with Oak Leafs told us it was ok… so just ignore that smell of burning plastic and get back to work.

1 hour ago, pawnman said:

when the bureaucracy  is corrupt and partners with a company to push a MANDATORY vax that's when eyebrows raise. also when the head bureaucracy scientist (Fauci) REFUSES to list any kickbacks he may or may not have gotten from said company...things get weird.

when the bureaucracy openly censors scientists (by partnering with big tech) who disagree with what the bureaucracy claims is "true" then i call bull shit.

think pfizer has your BE$T intere$ts at heart?!?!

most normal drugs and foods in my house don't experience this level of obvious fuck fuck games.

5 hours ago, pawnman said:

Too bad the US Govt didn't have a lab to better investigate "a non-toxic defoliant". 
Military people were ordered to work with Agent Orange and deliver it. And they saluted smartly and did. 

But eventually, the negligence of the Govt became known. A lot of people got sick, a lot died, and a lot of taxpayer money was spent in the process. 

Just because the military CAN order something doesn't mean they should. 

Edited by HuggyU2
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, HuggyU2 said:

Too bad the US Govt didn't have a lab to better investigate "a non-toxic defoliant". 
Military people were ordered to work with Agent Orange and deliver it. And they saluted smartly and did. 

But eventually, the negligence of the Govt became known. A lot of people got sick, a lot died, and a lot of taxpayer money was spent in the process. 

Just because the military CAN order something doesn't mean they should. 

Huggy, PLEASE stop using logic!

• Like 1

I have awoken him! I am chosen! Blessed be thy name! Chang is risen!

The best troll ever. If Bashi was your next act, you lost your touch. But I do respect the dedication

Does this mean Slackline is coming back next? He’s up there on the troll list.

14 hours ago, Guardian said:

Does this mean Slackline is coming back next? He’s up there on the troll list.

Rainman just rolled over in his grave, hand reaching for a blunt object to throw...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SocialD said:

It's crazy that anyone who has been in the military more than 6-9 years, and who has taken part in the wars of the last two decades, has a blind acceptance of everything the government does.  

Where I grew up they call people like that institutionalized.....

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, SocialD said:

It's crazy that anyone who has been in the military more than 6-9 years, and who has taken part in the wars of the last two decades, has a blind acceptance of everything the government does.  

☝️ ^^^^^ 👆 ^^^^^ ☝️ ^^^^^ 👆 ^^^^^☝️

Your one sentence sums it up.  

• Like 1

I still fail to understand the mandate outrage from military members. The military can literally order you on an ALR-extreme suicide mission in some bullshit war halfway around the world. Of course they don't have your best interests at heart.  The military can mandate things about your fitness, alcohol consumption, drug use, grooming standards, and they can even put you in jail for things that are perfectly legal in the civilian world. 

And you signed up for it. No one made you. So if they need you to be vaxxed so the rotator doesnt get held up by a customs shitshow at your deployed location.. tough cookies.

Do I think the mandates did anything? No. Do I trust the government or big pharma? Also No. 

Do I think the vaccine risks are zero? Also no.

But the military mandated it for a multitude of reasons, some bad and some less bad.  And in the grand scheme of things a 84% increase in a 0.01% chance of maybe getting myocarditis doesn't even register on the scale of things that are actual health dangers.  Id believe the "my body is a temple" argument a lot more if it weren't for the bro-science pre-workout powder, twice-a-year cardio regimen, 7 shots at roll call, 3 monsters, and a pack of zyns per day.  Because I promise all of those things are far worse for your heart. 

Edited by Pooter
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 5

On 10/11/2022 at 1:52 PM, Pooter said:

I still fail to understand the mandate outrage from military members. The military can literally order you on an ALR-extreme suicide mission in some bullshit war halfway around the world. Of course they don't have your best interests at heart.  The military can mandate things about your fitness, alcohol consumption, drug use, grooming standards, and they can even put you in jail for things that are perfectly legal in the civilian world. 

And you signed up for it. No one made you. So if they need you to be vaxxed so the rotator doesnt get held up by a customs shitshow at your deployed location.. tough cookies.

Do I think the mandates did anything? No. Do I trust the government or big pharma? Also No. 

Do I think the vaccine risks are zero? Also no.

But the military mandated it for a multitude of reasons, some bad and some less bad.  And in the grand scheme of things a 84% increase in a 0.01% chance of maybe getting myocarditis doesn't even register on the scale of things that are actual health dangers.  Id believe the "my body is a temple" argument a lot more if it weren't for the bro-science pre-workout powder, twice-a-year cardio regimen, 7 shots at roll call, 3 monsters, and a pack of zyns per day.  Because I promise all of those things are far worse for your heart. 

Now do it for ordinary American citizens. I’ll wait.