What's wrong with the Air Force?

Catbox

I concur with Pawnman and Hugo regarding legalities. But morally/ethically I think this leadership is being just as shitty as everyone above them still trying to shove a bullshit vax down people’s throats. Let it go and stop trying to force something useless (and harmful to some in the short term, unknown long term) on people who don’t want it. There is nothing logical about continuing down this road, especially at this point. 

24 minutes ago, brabus said:

I concur with Pawnman and Hugo regarding legalities. But morally/ethically I think this leadership is being just as shitty as everyone above them still trying to shove a bullshit vax down people’s throats. Let it go and stop trying to force something useless (and harmful to some in the short term, unknown long term) on people who don’t want it. There is nothing logical about continuing down this road, especially at this point. 

We still have a DoD mandate. This isn't the first dumb thing, and won't be the last dumb thing, commanders are charged with getting done. 

The ire here is directed at the wrong people. If you really think we shouldn't have a covid vaccine mandate, direct that at your elected officials. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, uhhello said:

Just curious where that chart came from 

it's absolute BS (which you know and why you asked the question)...the caption doesn't even match the 'description' on the chart 😂

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, uhhello said:

Just curious where that chart came from 

The numbers are from where they claim to be from, but it accidentally ignores the denominators (rates). https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-vaccines/fact-check-graph-showing-englands-covid-19-death-statistics-misrepresents-impact-of-vaccines-idUSL1N2Z10I3

It’s like saying F-16 pilots are worse at flying than RQ-4 pilots because the Viper has had more Class As. Lazy, but hey I guess whatever info validates your preconceived notions is good data.

It’s all besides the point though; no need to turn this into the world’s trillionth vaccine efficacy pissing match. I think the point is if the author titled his article “AF Leadership is Just as Shitty as Everyone Above Them,” then it’d have a little more merit than the whole “sinister plot exposed!” angle. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Just now, BashiChuni said:

Yeah no sinister plot when billions of dollars are at play. Big pharma and cdc acting as angels nothing to see here! 

So do your part and argue in good faith with valid statistics.  It's pretty simple.  You lose any and all credibility (and become who you're trying to fight) by not doing due diligence in what you're sharing.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BashiChuni said:

1A63CB3C-01BA-4A8D-B676-C1EA806F3FAC.jpeg

If the data is true, I don’t find the graphic surprising. It makes sense, to me, that the most vulnerable individuals would do everything possible to mitigate their risk of death. The unfortunate reality is that the vaccines are marginally effective and the chance of infection remains high.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, BashiChuni said:

And you lose all credibility standing behind any vax mandate 

a vax that clearly at best doesn’t do what it’s advertised to do and at worst is having tragic consequences for thousands of people 

You're a clown.  I haven't said anything on the mandate.  I for sure haven't spread "fake news" on it. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

51 minutes ago, BashiChuni said:

Also the vax was PROMISED to prevent “severe illness or death” 

which clearly is false. 

Yeah. Welp. And I was promised condoms prevent pregnancy. BRB, gotta change another diaper. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, uhhello said:

You're a clown.  I haven't said anything on the mandate.  I for sure haven't spread "fake news" on it. 

nice attack. put the beer down and keep it civil. i was speaking generally.

no fake news about what i wrote. people are dying in significant numbers who are vaxed/boosted. and that destroys the entire argument for mandatory vaxes and ridiculous rules which wrecked hundreds of thousands of lives.

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Yeah. Welp. And I was promised condoms prevent pregnancy. BRB, gotta change another diaper. 

can't just laugh that off. that promise was the basis for vax discrimination which ruined hundreds of thousands of lives. and still is!

there need to be consequences. i'm glad you can be so nonchalant.

if you got medically fucked up by taking a mandatory vax and consequently told you'd never fly again in the AF and never hold a class I physical I think your thought process would be radically different.

i'm happy it didn't happen to you.

Edited by BashiChuni

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I would trust wearing a condom to prevent getting someone pregnant just a little more than I would trust that the covid vaccine would keep me from getting covid.

• Upvote 2

State Surgeon General Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo Issues New mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine Guidance

This analysis found that there is an 84% increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death among males 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination. With a high level of global immunity to COVID-19, the benefit of vaccination is likely outweighed by this abnormally high risk of cardiac-related death among men in this age group. Non-mRNA vaccines were not found to have these increased risks.

As such, the State Surgeon General recommends against males aged 18 to 39 from receiving mRNA COVID-19 vaccines. Those with preexisting cardiac conditions, such as myocarditis and pericarditis, should take particular caution when making this decision.

10 hours ago, BashiChuni said:

if you got medically ed up by taking a mandatory vax and consequently told you'd never fly again in the AF and never hold a class I physical I think your thought process would be radically different.

People I know got medically "fcked up" with ptsd from doing mandatory deployments and having friends eat it from flying into the ground.  Those people have lost their ability to get a FAA physical as well (AF lets some people fly with PTSD, FAA requires an expensive waiver that is mostly disapproved).  We all made sacrifices in the military. 

I agree that the Covid vaccine is bullshit.   I also realize the military makes us all do things that could potentially harm us or others (sometimes against our faith or morals).  That's part of the fun.  

Edited by Biff_T
Ingles es muy duro.

1 hour ago, ClearedHot said:

State Surgeon General Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo Issues New mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine Guidance

This analysis found that there is an 84% increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death among males 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination. With a high level of global immunity to COVID-19, the benefit of vaccination is likely outweighed by this abnormally high risk of cardiac-related death among men in this age group. Non-mRNA vaccines were not found to have these increased risks.

As such, the State Surgeon General recommends against males aged 18 to 39 from receiving mRNA COVID-19 vaccines. Those with preexisting cardiac conditions, such as myocarditis and pericarditis, should take particular caution when making this decision.

84% increase!

for a virus that is statistically irrelevant for that age group. 

vax mandates should be dropped immediately. It’s all about $$$$$$

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, BashiChuni said:

nice attack. put the beer down and keep it civil. i was speaking generally.

Here's an attack, if you wish to interpret it as such.

90% of your posts make you sound like a moron or a Karen. You are a detriment to any cause you support, which annoys me because I agree with most of your underlying points.

But you're the shittiest spokesperson imaginable. It's to the point I wouldn't be half surprised if you were actually Donald Trump's secret baseops account.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Biff_T said:

I agree that the Covid vaccine is bullshit.   I also realize the military makes us all do things that could potentially harm us or others (sometimes against our faith or morals).  That's part of the fun.  

In theory, when the military makes people do things that could potentially cause them harm, there is some larger goal (supporting and defending the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and all that good stuff).

Have yet to see what the larger goal was with the Covid vax for the military.  Sure hasn't seemed to do anything for military readiness.

On the other hand, sure has been a good method of clearing all the non-believers out of the force.  Maybe the Covid vax was nothing more than some loyalty test all along.

• Upvote 1