Best App Ever

B52gator

My only bone to pick is that the CIVCAS restrictions make Afghanistan ROE look like WWII carpet bombing. Really, I've fragged 400+ zombies in about 5 minutes, including whatever those huge f*ckers are, saving the perhaps millions hiding out in the bunker and they tell me, "If you kill one more civilian we're gonna pull you out!" Three civilians is the max acceptable CIVCAS no matter how many enemy are killed? With all due respect, STFU and tell those damn civilians to stop running right into festering zombie hoards! Everyone put your head down and let a man get some work done up here...

Needless to say I love this game; best $1.99 I've spent in a while.

+1

"Hey, look! A mass of the flesh-hungry undead! Let's go say 'Hi!'"

or

"Wow! Check out those sweet earth-shattering explosions! Let's run straight for them!"

Edited by whall85

No way man, the 40mm is my bread and butter. With the civilians running so close to the zombies I like the 40 much bether.

CH, nice score.

Nothing says fun like slinging 105MM hate at some soon to be red mist zombies.

New mark is 1125. Going to be hard to beat that with the Civs running into the fray.

• 4 weeks later...

I posted a 1710 before the update, but the update reset my high score. Even with the GP I am only back to 1478.

:notworthy::salut: I'm humbled.

Still stuck at 931, but haven't played it since GP came out and honestly I usually lose for fragging civilians so maybe that'll help get me over the 1K mark.

Out of curiosity, anyone playing on ipad rather than phones? Haven't tried it since I'd have to buy the game again (wife's ipad so need to purchase on her account).

• 1 month later...

Update is awesome. On a side note, having to start from scratch with the new iPhone wasn't cool. But at least this game is a good time killer.

Somewhat disagree...yes it is another map, but I would rather see more features, although the train blasting through Zombies is kinda cool.

Anyone else with the new update having an issue where you occasionally can't move the crosshairs for a few seconds, after firing the 105?

Like the new map. Would love to be able to detonate the oil tanks, or drop one of the smokestacks. Speaking of the oil tanks, the graffiti on the tanks is a cool detail.

Anyone else with the new update having an issue where you occasionally can't move the crosshairs for a few seconds, after firing the 105?

Like the new map. Would love to be able to detonate the oil tanks, or drop one of the smokestacks. Speaking of the oil tanks, the graffiti on the tanks is a cool detail.

Yea, same problem here...