Bin Laden dead!

SocialD

Guest Ponis

Hell yeah. It's about time we stuff that poor bastard with some American lead. I'm a little bummed that we have his body, and didn't blow him to bits instead. Oh well, feed him to the pigs.

• Upvote 1

Google maps already has it pinpointed. Search "Obama bin Laden's compound Abbottabad Pakistan".

A few block from a police station, airport, movie theater. And the Pakistani government had no idea? He was supposedly in there for over six months.

Also reported that one UAV involved was RQ-170 Sentinal drone, and two helos, one of which had maintenance issues and crashed, but no injuries.

DALLAS (BNO NEWS) -- Former U.S. President George W. Bush on early Monday morning released the following statement on the death of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

"Earlier this evening, President Obama called to inform me that American forces killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of the al Qaeda network that attacked America on September 11, 2001. I congratulated him and the men and women of our military and intelligence communities who devoted their lives to this mission. They have our everlasting gratitude. This momentous achievement marks a victory for America, for people who seek peace around the world, and for all those who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001. The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done."

Google maps already has it pinpointed. Search "Obama bin Laden's compound Abbottabad Pakistan".

A few block from a police station, airport, movie theater. And the Pakistani government had no idea? He was supposedly in there for over six months.

Also reported that one UAV involved was RQ-170 Sentinal drone, and two helos, one of which had maintenance issues and crashed, but no injuries.

Apparently a compound with 18 foot walls and a 'blockhouse' with few windows built in 2004-05 of steel reinforced concrete. Abbottabad is described as a relatively large Pakistani Army garrison town. The compound is on Pakistani TV now (shown on ABC) and is now on fire.

Guest Ponis

It might be a bit of a shock for him when he gets to his afterlife and finds out it was really 77 Virginians.

That or 77 male virgins...

Osama Bin Laden:

World Hide 'N Seek Champion 2001-2011

Go us!

Marco ....

Marco ....

Marco .. Polo :M16a2: BLAM!

• Upvote 3

I'd love to see the back and forth between our diplomats and Pakistan.

Pakistan: "WTF? You put American troops into Pakistan, miles from the capital, and started a firefight?"

US: "WTF? You let Osama Bin Laden camp out on your front doorstep in a mansion and didn't call us?"

Good work, fellas. If we ever meet, beers are on me. :drinking:

Lastly, am I the only one that thinks we should enshrine OBL in NYC, in such a way as to encourage passersby to tea-bag his corpse?

• Upvote 1

Click on the reviews for a few laughs.

I like the advertisement that shows on toolbar to the left of the map.

The end of al-Qaeda?

Jihadists, want to go home?

Rewards for information on al-Qaeda

www.helpfindhim.com

Maybe he accidentally let his jihad app "Allow us to use your current location".

Edit: that was my 69th post so I had to think of something...

Edited by snafu
  • Upvote 2

HELL YEAH!! :flag_waving::beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Good reason to bust out some Jeremiah Weed!

Excuse me if this is pushing OPSEC, and if so, forget this post. But we know that there were boots on the ground, and CNN was saying roughing 120 miles from an airbase in Afghanistan to the mansion, is it possible CV-22 bubba's got in on this, or would (assuming) SEAL's / Green Berets get rides from their own?