C-130 Dudes! Formation Briefing Guide

barney

Does anyone have a briefing guide for a C-130 formation brief that would be used/given by the MC. I am not talking about an AC brief or table top brief or anything like that. I am talking about the actual Formation brief given by the MC. I looked in the 3-3 and vol. 3 etc. and got nothing. I also checked the gouge section on this site to no avail. Anybody got a legit guide, gouge, know where to get one?

Thanks

-Barney

E/H Model

Does anyone have a briefing guide for a C-130 formation brief that would be used/given by the MC. I am not talking about an AC brief or table top brief or anything like that. I am talking about the actual Formation brief given by the MC. I looked in the 3-3 and vol. 3 etc. and got nothing. I also checked the gouge section on this site to no avail. Anybody got a legit guide, gouge, know where to get one?

Thanks

-Barney

E/H Model

PM me your e-mail address.

A whole briefing guide just for formations? Man.....it's a different world in herbivores.

Formation are standard IAW 3-3. Questions?

You're saying that's how an entire Mission Commander / Formation Ops brief works in the CAF?

I have no doubt that it's different... But "IAW the 3-3" is the tip of the iceberg.

Chuck

Guest Crew Report

A whole briefing guide just for formations? Man.....it's a different world in herbivores.

Formation are standard IAW 3-3. Questions?

Don't you fly formation every time you fly?

Thanks

-Barney

E/H Model

3-3 Combat mission guide.