Squadron Bar Ideas

Guest C/Prince

20 hours ago, Sketch said:

Hello again Baseops Users,

I've added a few new prints and restocks to my Etsy shop focusing on high quality, technically accurate pencil drawings of modern fighters. I've also reinstated the special 20% discount code I offered over Christmas for Baseops members indefinitely. I'm planning on attending some airshows on the West Coast later this year (such as DM) so I hope to see some of you there. The coupon will apply in-person as well.

Lots more prints coming this year including a Viper, Legacy Hornet, T-38, and even a BMW for you car people.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/redwolfillustrations?coupon=BASEOPSDOTNET

I can confirm his stuff is awesome. Just phenomenonal quality for the price. Framed four together as part of a revitalization project for the ROTC detachment where I teach. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Majestik Møøse said:

Holy shit, how is it even possible to draw like that. I feel like such a talentless clown.

I’d ask for a picture of bqzip’s mom, but I don’t think they make that many pencils.

Thanks for the great feedback! And I'm pretty sure I would run out of lead and paper long before I could finish that.

• 6 months later...

Greetings Baseops! I'll be participating as a vendor at the DM airshow this weekend showcasing some of my artwork so if anyone is on base Fri-Sun come stop by my booth and say hello!

Hope to see some of you guys there!

• 1 year later...

Hey dudes!

Its been awhile, I have both new and restocked high quality aviation art pencil prints on my Etsy account which are great for the bar, retirement gifts, postcards, and mancave decorations.

Heres my latest print: The mighty Sled!

il_1140xN.4402841531_ksqa.jpg

Use code BASEOPSDOTNET at checkout for 20% your order! Happy Holidays! https://www.etsy.com/shop/redwolfillustrations

Edited by Sketch