I Hate Reflective Belts

Toro

• 6 months later...

Hell, when I was in Korea, the Army guys were wearing their orange vests.....while running on a treadmill inside the gym.

WOW!

Yep, still happening.

I was encouraged, however, to hear my Army E-3 classmate at my last assignment refer to his reflective belt as a "PT belt." It seemed like he was being taught it was specifically (and only) for his 0500 runs down the middle of the road in the pitch dark -- a viable use for a reflective belt in my opinion.

Yep, still happening. I was encouraged, however, to hear my Army E-3 classmate at my last assignment refer to his reflective belt as a "PT belt." It seemed like he was being taught it was specifically (and only) for his 0500 runs down the middle of the road in the pitch dark -- a viable use for a reflective belt in my opinion.

True. In 8 years in the Army I only heard it called a PT Belt. I don't think I even heard the term "Reflective Belt" until I started hanging around AF forums. Not that that matters at all.

What does matter a tiny bit was in the Army at least in my experience, the only time I ever saw PT belts was during PT on the road. Not in the gym, not in the PX, not in the chow hall, definitely not while wearing ACU's!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

EDIT: Does embedding on this site really need to be such a PITA...?

Just paste the youtube link from the address bar direct in the reply box.

ETA: That's how I always do it, but YMMV.

Edited by HU&W