Big Ass Fans

BQZip01

http://businessonmain.msn.com/default.aspx...l&gt1=25049

I'm not a big fan (pun intended) of MSNBC or MSN, but I thought this was kind of interesting. It goes to show that an identity and attitude are important and, while you can build around it, quality and output are still more important. Those who show pride in their work should be praised...

To make this more clearly aviation related, they use these fans in F-16 hangars and they are featured on one of the ads shown in the news report.

EDIT:Noob mistake...

Edited by BQZip01

Guest Krabs
http://businessonmain.msn.com/default.aspx...l&gt1=25049

I'm not a big fan (pun intended) of MSNBC or MSN, but I thought this was kind of interesting. It goes to show that an identity and attitude are important and, while you can build around it, quality and output are still more important. Those who show pride in their work should be praised...

To make this more clearly aviation related, they use these fans in F-16 hangars and they are featured on one of the ads shown in the news report.

EDIT:Noob mistake...

I have noticed these on bases as well. It is sad to me that my first thought was "I can't believe some idiot didn't mandate putting a piece of tape over the word 'ass' so the fans could present a more professional image."

I have noticed these on bases as well. It is sad to me that my first thought was "I can't believe some idiot didn't mandate putting a piece of tape over the word 'ass' so the fans could present a more professional image."

^^^

SSSSHHHHHHHHHH! Not so loud...

They have one of those at the main gate at Little Rock. A few years ago I was driving onto base and had my 6 year old with me at the time. She looks up at it and with the straightest of faces says "Hey Dad, that's a Big Ass Fan!" Interesting few moments after that as she explained to me that that is what it said.