Military Discounts

Guest J10B

29 minutes ago, Gazmo said:
1 hour ago, uhhello said:
Get over it.  You aren't entitled to anything.  

You're right. Then do away with the military discount. I'd be good with that.

Why?  I've used it alot and its worked great.  I don't go in expecting a discount.  If its there and available I'll use it.  

5 hours ago, Gazmo said:

Again, I get it. They need to make money, but it just put a bad taste in my mouth. If I can't use my discount on an item because they have it "on sale" all the time, I guess I will just go shop online for the same item somewhere else.

A family member works at Lowe's. That company is a mess. If there's a big-ticket item on sale that you really want, ask to talk to the Manager or ASM. You would not believe how many items have an "out-the-backdoor" price that's much lower than your military discount. They can override prices down to pennies on the dollar with a few keystrokes. We have more than a few local stores whose inventories are entirely comprised of products Lowe's practically gives away.

• Upvote 2

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

https://info.lululemon.com/help/military-military-spouses-and-first-responders

Lululemon offers a 25% discount in person. I personally am a fan of their shorts and the lifetime warranty for repairs. A friend of mine has gotten his running shorts repaired twice over the years for free. They offered to give him new shorts but he’s trying to prove a point since we have given him a hard time for spending so much on running shorts. I know many of you have significant others who have a pair of yoga pants from this store. Don’t let them spend that $100 on them anymore, go get that sweet discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, CDAWG said:

https://info.lululemon.com/help/military-military-spouses-and-first-responders

Lululemon offers a 25% discount in person. I personally am a fan of their shorts and the lifetime warranty for repairs. A friend of mine has gotten his running shorts repaired twice over the years for free. They offered to give him new shorts but he’s trying to prove a point since we have given him a hard time for spending so much on running shorts. I know many of you have significant others who have a pair of yoga pants from this store. Don’t let them spend that $100 on them anymore, go get that sweet discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took advantage of this last week. I didn't know it was 25% until I saw to total bill drop dramatically. Personally I like their workout t-shirts; pricey but nice. 

• Upvote 1

I took advantage of this last week. I didn't know it was 25% until I saw to total bill drop dramatically. Personally I like their workout t-shirts; pricey but nice. 
It's expensive, but quality. And 25% off is more than just about anywhere else I've seen.

Plus, it makes the prices much easier the digest.

Some of their stuff is still absurdly priced. But a lot of it is worth it, especially in times of telework where most people are wearing these types of clothes almost 24/7.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Baseops Network mobile app

I'm a big Lulu fan. Workout shorts (forgot the model name) and the ABC pants are my favorites. I have a friend who works there so I never knew about the military discount, but that will be good to know when they don't anymore.

• 1 year later...