Latest Movies

B*D*A

Yeah that whole theater scene in there...

Watched it the other day. I can see it wadding up panties something fierce, but if the theatre scene isn't even the worst/best part!

This is a great litmus test on where "gallow's humor" does and does not lie with an individual.

If I have a daughter someday and she talks like Roxy, I couldn't help but to be proud.

• Upvote 1

I don't think I'd give the movie justice if I gave it a full-up "review", but let me just say that if you haven't seen Dark Knight Rises.... go!

Champ, in the 130, how often do you guys practice air to air plane dismemberment? Cool scene, regardless of realism.

Also, Bobcat Goldthwait's movie "God Bless America" just came out on DVD this month. Thinking about renting it this weekend. It looks sooooooo funny!

Just found this on Netflix streaming! I've been waiting for this one for a while.

Just found this on Netflix streaming! I've been waiting for this one for a while.

Is it finally on Netflix? I saw it in the hotel in Anaheim earlier this year, thought it was hilarious and still do...

Cheers! M2

May have been posted already, but first time I've seen this trailer.

Taken 2 trailer. I'm guessing it's going to deliver.

Looks sweet, plus The Most Interesting Man in the World some other guy is the bad guy. Stay thirsty my friends!

Edited by nsplayr

• 2 weeks later...

Watched The Three Stooges on the flight to Japan and honestly, and it actually wasn't half bad! I didn't have high expectations, but found it entertaining and somewhat true to the original Stooges. Considering all the horrible remakes as of late, this one is worth watching via Netflix or Redbox...

As a bonus, there are small roles by Kate Upton (although Sofía Vergara is hotter and has less of a mustache) and Larry David of Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm fame...

Cheers! M2

I haven't read any Tom Clancy in years, but it looks like some more of his works may get some big screen treatment.

First movie to be titled "Jack Ryan"

http://collider.com/...ck-ryan/192493/

Well the good news...there is no way he can be worse then Ben Affleck.

I just can't imagine a Jack Ryan film without James Earl Jones as Adm Greer.

Speaking of Tom Clancy...I think Rainbow Six would make a KICK ASS movie or two (probably way too much plot to fit into one movie).

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Please please please please don't ###### this one up.

I's got Thor...how could it possibly suck?

Quote from 21 Jump Street:

" You see the guys in charge of this stuff lack creativity and are completely out of ideas. So all they do now is recycle shit from the past and expect us all not to notice"

Edited by AZwildcat