Latest Movies

B*D*A

So To Speak. Just make sure to put down a towel first.

There's no so to speak about it. Get a clue.

Pretty cool that this started out as a recruitment video/documentary and then morphed into it's current form.

Wow, I didn't know that.

Also, the interrogation scene was awesome and hilarious at the same time.

"Crisco"

It was pretty nice to watch a military movie that didn't make me cringe at all the interactions between military members or have me picking holes in every little detail because it didn't make sense, even if the acting was pretty bad in a few places.

Also, the interrogation scene was awesome and hilarious at the same time.

Takes a lot of talent to play good cop/bad cop all by yourself.

I think it's perfectly valid to be immature enough to still chuckle at "squirters" being used in a normal, serious conversation.

Think what you want. I guess some dude/chick/cadet/whatever giggling about a normal and serious conversation about killing people caught me off guard.

Good movie nonetheless.

Think what you want. I guess some dude/chick/cadet/whatever giggling about a normal and serious conversation about killing people caught me off guard.

Come on..."Holy crap, I've got about 5-6 guys squirting in every direction!" It's gotta make ya laugh just a little bit...even if you end up killing them all after the fact.

Despite the 31% on rottentomatoes.com, will definitely be adding Act of Valor to my "to see" list.

It's gotta make ya laugh just a little bit...even if you end up killing them all after the fact.

Really? I never laughed about killing. It never seemed funny to me. Still doesn't. Maybe it's funny listening to people getting killed.

Really? I never laughed about killing. It never seemed funny to me. Still doesn't. Maybe it's funny listening to people getting killed.

On the radio, in the heat of the moment, you're correct. Posting "5-6 guys squirting in every direction" on this message board? Worth a chuckle.

• Upvote 1

On the radio, in the heat of the moment, you're correct. Posting "5-6 guys squirting in every direction" on this message board? Worth a chuckle.

That was my train of thought. I am wildly immature, I can't even say titmouse without giggling like a schoolgirl. Didn't intend to ruffle the feathers.

Posting "5-6 guys squirting in every direction" on this message board?

I didn't post that, someone else did.

You fucking Navs need to get a life.

Someone must have mentioned God at his work today.

I don't get that one, which makes it even funnier than intended.

Lighten up, Francis.

Roger.

I am expecting far more than I should expect from any booger eating Navs giggling in the trunk and I definitely should know better.

This failure is on me.

Were there any Navy recruiters waiting outside at the theater you guys were at? There must have been 6 or 7 handing out t-shirts, brochures, and posters after the movie was done. The Navy has always made fairly decent movies that they can use as recruiting tools over the past 25 or so years (starting with Top Gun). Loved the movie though, despite my time in the USAF, those dudes made me feel pretty insignificant.

This off Rotten Tomatoes: It's undeniably reverent of the real-life heroes in its cast, but Act of Valor lets them down with a clichéd script, stilted acting, and a jingoistic attitude that ignores the complexities of war.

First, not much of a script. No problem because there are lots of scenes with cool shit and of bad guys deccelerating high speed metal. Second, stilted acting. See my first point. Third, jingoistic attitude and ignoring the complexities of war. Obviously the raters have no idea how complex it is to pull that shit off and make it look easy. And how in the hell can putting bullets in drug runners and wannabe jihadists be a bad idea.

I'd give a solid 85 hits out of 100.