Latest Movies

B*D*A

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ex Machina was great and also had full frontal of several chicks. Had a damn near private showing due to Avengers so it's ripe for spanking in the back row. You're welcome.

1172412596.jpg

I watched Ex Machina on a flight back over the Atlantic on Tuesday and I have to say, I was seriously impressed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyKqHOgMi4g

If you loved Blade Runner you really should see this. Not only are the cinematography and special effects outstanding, the plot is excellent as well!

Cheers! M2

If you were born in the 80s and don't go see Jurassic World in the theater, you're wrong.

100% agree. I loved the movie. It is impossible to recreate the feelings the original inspired on opening night, but Jurassic World came darn close.

I was afraid the whole trained velociraptor thing would be stretched, but it wasn't.

This was the only thing in the movie that gave me a little pause. I don't think it was too far stretched, it just seemed like a total reversal from Jurassic Park where the raptor was absolutely feared and there was nothing you could do. But it was a really cool concept that I don't think is out of the realm of possibility within the movies' universe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

This looks pretty bad ass. Honestly, the trailer has removed any doubt I had about Affleck being able to pull off Bruce Wayne/Batman.

Also looks pretty good. Interesting to see DC coming back from the grave since Marvel has been doing hit after hit recently. And is Margot Robbie/Harley Quinn strangely attractive to anyone else?

Honestly, the trailer has removed any doubt I had about Affleck being able to pull off Bruce Wayne/Batman.

Agree. It's just weird seeing someone other than Christian Bale as Batman. He set the bar ridiculously high IMO

And is Margot Robbie/Harley Quinn strangely attractive to anyone else?

most definitely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Antman in 3d was a pleasant surprise. 7/10.

2 on this one as it was a really fun film. I took my oldest son to see it and he loved it.

Trailer for 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi, directed by Michael Bay and due out in January...

I'm really looking forward to this one and I hope they do it well. I've always been curious what the real story is though.

In honor of Rowdy Roddy's death, go watch "They Live," bubble gum optional.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/the-turnstile/wrestling-superstar-roddy-piper-dead-at-61-224152886.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDKdHuyQpHY

Edit, video is better than the picture. RIP Mr Piper, watching your antics on Saturdays was a blast.

Edited by disgruntledemployee
  • Upvote 2