Absurdly gay ANG comercial

HercDude

Guest TacAirDrvr

Hey isn't that the chick from the AFN commercial..... "BUCKLE UP AND DRIVE" "THATS SOO GAY!!!". That chick's got some damn big hair man!!! I wouldn't classify that as WTF though, I would say most AF/AG/AFR commercials are GAY!! Now a commercial that is gay is this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cwnvizEyV0

I would like to see the three of them....GAY.....and making out!! But thats just me!!!

Hey isn't that the chick from the AFN commercial..... "BUCKLE UP AND DRIVE" "THATS SOO GAY!!!". That chick's got some damn big hair man!!! I wouldn't classify that as WTF though, I would say most AF/AG/AFR commercials are GAY!! Now a commercial that is gay is this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cwnvizEyV0

I would like to see the three of them....GAY.....and making out!! But thats just me!!!

But what if I think being gay is bad? Can I still call things that I don't like gay? That is so Bender.

What's so gay about it?

Seriously?

How about :14 when the black guy turns around and gives the shoulder dip+sashay+ace ventura smile? :rainbow:

Laura Bryna (who the deuce is that) as the spokeswoman? :rainbow:

Last time I saw hair like that I was intently finding out who shot JR.

And that song? WTFO? Sounds like something out of Team America. :rainbow:

Seriously?

How about :14 when the black guy turns around and gives the shoulder dip+sashay+ace ventura smile? :rainbow:

Laura Bryna (who the deuce is that) as the spokeswoman? :rainbow:

Last time I saw hair like that I was intently finding out who shot JR.

And that song? WTFO? Sounds like something out of Team America. :rainbow:

Fvck yeah!!

Guest ski&fly fast
Seen it numerous times before and I still think it's one of the best AF videos I've ever seen.

"2" but they're to worried about UAVs and Cyber Command b/c the shoe clerks would not feel they are getting their PR time with a commercial showing the true Air Force heritage.