3 hours ago, SocialD said:

This is my shocked face.  Either play to win or GTFO!

No, just leave, letting them know we won’t tolerate terrorism coming from there.  Only way we go back is with bombers...  Never going to “win” there, even if we unleash the military completely.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In a gesture of goodwill, Southwest named a row of seats after her.

Been doing this long enough now to see the slide from something I dreamed of doing all my life to something that is absolutely unbearable at times.  Dad flew for 28 years before me and both of my gran

Is it hand cranked?

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, MyCS said:

Just let them immigrate here. Give them green cards...

I think that's the new administration's plan.    

• Upvote 5
6 minutes ago, HuggyU2 said:

I think that's the new administration's plan.    

Yes.

50 minutes ago, MyCS said:

Just let them immigrate here. Give them green cards, they'll hate us less. 

No, they won't hate us any less.  Take a look at EU (and Britain) for an example of this.  Am I being to obvious here (likely)?

• Upvote 2
19 minutes ago, GrndPndr said:

Yes.

No, they won't hate us any less.  Take a look at EU (and Britain) for an example of this.  Am I being to obvious here (likely)?

If you have to ask.....

8 hours ago, MyCS said:

Imagine waking up and seeing this in your house. Watch the video! My first phone call would be to John Goodman...

https://www.thedodo.com/daily-dodo/woman-finds-giant-huntsman-spider-had-babies-in-her-house

I would be wondering why my wife came out to the barn wanting five gallons of gas and a torch.

• Like 1

See we would have better security... but we were too busy having them harass a bunch of dudes going to/from their Helicopters in a marked vehicle while wearing flight gear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, ClearedHot said:

Do you know the story of this "incident?"

Funny you should ask... as I searched for the pic, I thought I remember hearing it was more than just the “Amn Dipshit dropped his cell phone and was searching for it when he drove under an F-15” as described in the news (I use that term loosely) story I saw. 

I feel a solidly told refresher is in order on this one. 

1 hour ago, FUSEPLUG said:

Funny you should ask... as I searched for the pic, I thought I remember hearing it was more than just the “Amn Dipshit dropped his cell phone and was searching for it when he drove under an F-15” as described in the news (I use that term loosely) story I saw.

I feel a solidly told refresher is in order on this one. 

Supposedly it was the drivers pants that were dropped not a cell phone.  Multiple folks who were at Eglin when it happened said Amn Snuffy was getting a BJ from Amn Suffett when he became overly excited and lost control of the vehicle.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, ClearedHot said:

Supposedly it was the drivers pants that were dropped not a cell phone.  Multiple folks who were at Eglin when it happened said Amn Snuffy was getting a BJ from Amn Suffett when he became overly excited and lost control of the vehicle.

Image result for that'll happen super troopers aimated gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
20 hours ago, GKinnear said:

Whoa...holy shit dude...a NSFL warning.

Death on a battlefield is one thing...that was something else entirely.

Life pro tip... if someone is pointing a gun at you, don't tell them "go ahead".

Similar incident in Abilene a couple years ago.  Neighbors in a dispute over a shared dumpster.  One guy comes out with a gun.  Other guy says "what are you gonna do, shoot me?" First guy proceeds to shoot him.