WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

16 hours ago, brabus said:

have a feeling you had a membership card there at one point…remember the midget!?

Yeap.  Lol.  There were two marines in my class who went there on weedays (i meant weekdays but weedays seems appropriate for the topic at hand lol), during UPT, starting in Contact.  The rest of us were still trying to figure where the landing gear handle was.  Lol.  We called it Area 51 Low.  

Edited by Biff_T
Spelling bee failure

21 minutes ago, bfargin said:

Classic, someone needs to nominate for the appropriate medal (“valor”maybe?)

https://www.dailywire.com/episode/gender-transition-of-a-county-councilwoman-draws-ire-from-transgender-community

The right honestly needs to do more of this.  Republicans identifying as silly nonsense is not only fun, but a good way to expose leftist intersectional lunacy. 

I think we've been trying to reasonably debate this stuff for a long time with people who can't be reasoned with. Maybe turning their own rules against them is the way to go. 

Imagine the dem conniption that would ensue if trump retroactively identified as a trans, lesbian/demisexual, black woman, with xe/xzer pronouns for the duration of his 2016-2020 presidency.  Then claim every intersectional "first" for the presidency imaginable. And then when they accuse him of faking to make a point he can just shout them down for denying his truth.  

I so so badly want this to be a thing

• Upvote 1

If we really wanted to stop this nonsense, we would get every single male athlete, who isn’t good enough to play D1 athletics to identify as a female and soak up every single female athletic scholarship. Watch how fast that narrative would change.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

• Upvote 2

Well considering the fact that you can't just say "I identify as female" and play in NCAA female events, good luck with that. NCAA requires at least 1 year of documented testoterone suppression treatment as well as proof they are below the required level for female events. I think you'll be hard pressed to find people to do that just for a "gotcha".

Probably because most people don't give a shit about how other people want to live their lives. But go ahead and keep on pretending like you care about women's sports 👌

• Downvote 2

5 hours ago, Duck said:

If we really wanted to stop this nonsense, we would get every single male athlete, who isn’t good enough to play D1 athletics to identify as a female and soak up every single female athletic scholarship. Watch how fast that narrative would change.

I'm still waiting for Elon Musk to identify as a woman and single-handedly destroy the gender pay gap. 

• Haha 1

Well considering the fact that you can't just say "I identify as female" and play in NCAA female events, good luck with that. NCAA requires at least 1 year of documented testoterone suppression treatment as well as proof they are below the required level for female events. I think you'll be hard pressed to find people to do that just for a "gotcha".
Probably because most people don't give a shit about how other people want to live their lives. But go ahead and keep on pretending like you care about women's sports 

Looks like we found someone who was considering it.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, wampum66 said:

Probably because most people don't give a shit about how other people want to live their lives. But go ahead and keep on pretending like you care about women's sports 👌

Yeah you can do what you want until it starts to negatively impact others.  That's where my libertarian limit ends. People want their daughters to get a fair shake in sports not dominated by records set by biological dudes.  It's pretty telling when a male swimmer barely in the top 1,000 "transitions" and becomes a record setting destroyer of worlds, obliterating the competition by entire pool lengths and immediately claiming national titles.

Ffs democrats created title IX to carve out an equal space for girls sports in the first place.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I really hoped this woke thing was a social experiment.   

Where do we draw the line between sanity and lunacy?  

I idenify as a tasty sausage egg McGridle.  Please eat me.  

Edited by Biff_T

Probably because most people don't give a shit about how other people want to live their lives. But go ahead and keep on pretending like you care about women's sports 

I mostly lurk on here but feel compelled to comment on this foolish post.

You don’t have to “care about women’s sports” to actually care about women in this country and to ensure they can work, play, shower, congregate without the presence of men’s genitals in their locker rooms. 5 years ago, I would have said of course we ALL want that for our sisters, girlfriends, wives, moms….how is it even possible that I can’t say that today? The let “…other people live their lives “ argument made above is utter nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Let’s be honest here, bone smugglers, trannies, gender fluid, are all clowns in the same circus. We all knew where this was heading even if some people had their heads buried somewhere. This was the logical destination from the start with the entire alphabet crew and our “live and let live” attitude on throwing out community impacting norms. The research in anthropology, sociology, psychology, and medicine all show the negative impact to individuals, communities and societies when deviant lifestyles/actions are tolerated. And, we’re way past tolerance into full blown encouragement. Ygtbsm

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, wampum66 said:

They do when their actions affect others. 

41 minutes ago, bfargin said:

Sadly the heroic marine is now being charged with second degree manslaughter for taking down the NYC subway criminal.

I'm not surprised, I hope that the jury is fair and finds him not guilty. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bfargin said:

Sadly the heroic marine is now being charged with second degree manslaughter for taking down the NYC subway criminal.

Holy shit you can’t just choke someone out for 15 minutes just because they’re being loud and obnoxious. Dude is anything but a hero claiming self defense when multiple eyewitness say he was never hit

1 hour ago, VMFA187 said:

They do when their actions affect others. 

Yep.

You want to chop off your dick and claim you're a lady?  Go for it, I won't stop you.

You want to parade your dick around the women's locker room where my daughter is changing?  GTFO.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VMFA187 said:

I'm not surprised, I hope that the jury is fair and finds him not guilty. 

Follow these simple steps:

1) Don’t go to NYC, if you do, don’t ride the subway

2) Keep to yourself…it’s not worth helping other random people against a criminal, especially if you’re in an area/state that values race above all else and also cares about criminals over others

3) If someone is attacking you, hopefully you’re not in a city/county/state (as mentioned in #2), but if you need defend yourself, make sure you’re verbally telling the criminal/people around you that you’re fearing for your life, etc before you take action if you can.

Im definitely not an attorney, but this seems to make some sense these days.

3 minutes ago, HeloDude said:

2) Keep to yourself…it’s not worth helping other random people against a criminal

I agree, but this makes me sad for the state of the nation. I've personally seen chivalry and defense of another go sideways several times (although not to this extent) and it's just not worth it.

NYC sucks.  West Side till I die!!

4 hours ago, bfargin said:

Let’s be honest here, bone smugglers, trannies, gender fluid, are all clowns in the same circus. We all knew where this was heading even if some people had their heads buried somewhere. This was the logical destination from the start with the entire alphabet crew and our “live and let live” attitude on throwing out community impacting norms. The research in anthropology, sociology, psychology, and medicine all show the negative impact to individuals, communities and societies when deviant lifestyles/actions are tolerated. And, we’re way past tolerance into full blown encouragement. Ygtbsm

Been on BO.net for a long time.  I got roasted here back in 2010-2011 for supporting the Defense of Marriage Act.  My point was, the left was never looking to just allow gay couples who had been together forever the right to marry.  They weren’t going to stop with just removing law that stated marriage was between one man and one woman.  I saw this coming.  Look where we are now after just a decade.  You have to draw a line somewhere.  One man and one woman made the most sense to me.  Still does.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jam said:

Holy shit you can’t just choke someone out for 15 minutes just because they’re being loud and obnoxious. Dude is anything but a hero claiming self defense when multiple eyewitness say he was never hit

I’ll engage assuming you’re not being a troll.

So in order to defend yourself and others, you have to actually be struck? From what I’ve read from numerous sources, most agree that everyone around felt unsafe and that the criminal was acting unhinged and threateningly. it also appears from the videos I’ve seen is he was trying to control the criminal and not kill him. 

From what i have seen and read, the most you could say is this was an unintended death resulting from him trying to restore order and control a mad man. If I’m on the grand jury the DA would have to show some serious intent for me to favor prosecuting.

1 hour ago, nunya said:

I agree, but this makes me sad for the state of the nation. I've personally seen chivalry and defense of another go sideways several times (although not to this extent) and it's just not worth it.

Oh it’s messed up for sure, but that’s where we’re at.  Eventually if it’s gets bad enough, then a strong majority of people will say it needs to stop.  But we’re not even close to that point yet, so the insanity not only continues, it will get much worse.

Multiple teenagers beat some NYC subway riders just a few days later and put some of them in the hospital.  Zero charges filed.  This Marine's "crime" fits the political narrative, so he's being charged.  That's the one and only reason.

Unfortunately, most people who could and would help bystanders in the future will be far more reluctant to do so now and it's hard to blame them.  The cops are apparently only there (if/when they're there at all) to arrest people after the fact IF they think the politically minded DA will press charges.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, bfargin said:

From what I’ve read from numerous sources, most agree that everyone around felt unsafe...

Funny, that's the same argument being made to justify disarming law-abiding citizens! 😮😮😮