WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

9 minutes ago, filthy_liar said:

You already quoted them perfectly.  A-10 pilot, B-1 pilot.  ALO that jumped into Afghanistan on 19 Sep 2001.

Then what is your problem?  You have the qualifications of a badass, not a whiny bitch.  

Just now, Biff_T said:

Then what is your problem?  You have the qualifications of a badass, not a whiny bitch. 

No problem.  Whiny bitches are what's over all of the internet.  Should I be less of a whiny bitch?  Probably.  Tired of interacting with whiny little bitches.  

You've been done there done that too, I can tell.  And I like your style.  I'm not going to say that I like punching people and getting punched, but yea, I understand exactly what you're saying.  Just keep it internet-ish.  And no I shouldn't have said that I wanted to punch you.  Dick move on my part.

On 2/6/2023 at 6:13 PM, filthy_liar said:

No problem.  Whiny bitches are what's over all of the internet.  Should I be less of a whiny bitch?  Probably.  Tired of interacting with whiny little bitches.  

You've been done there done that too, I can tell.  And I like your style.  I'm not going to say that I like punching people and getting punched, but yea, I understand exactly what you're saying.  Just keep it internet-ish.  And no I shouldn't have said that I wanted to punch you.  Dick move on my part.

Cool.  We're on the same team dude.  I'll admit that I got a little too upset for an internet insult.   Nothing on here is worth a punch to the face.  

Edited by Biff_T

On 2/6/2023 at 9:14 PM, ViperMan said:

I just have to say, the previous pages' back-and-forth is pure comedy gold. I want to see the fight, and the follow-up hug fest afterwards!

Would pay to see. Recommend Orange County because its close to San Diego and a quick trip for me. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, brabus said:

Looks like they did it, found the video…

We chose Seattle as a neutral city to fight.   Street rules applied.   Metal chairs, safety cones and two of your closest homeless friends.   At the end, we pissed on a car fire and managed to panhandle enough money to buy a few $00.69 tacos at Jack and the Box.   Good times!  👍 

Edited by Biff_T
"Time to walk bro!"
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1