WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

6 hours ago, BFM this said:

yootoob algorithms got me down some deeeep rabbit holes 🙄

Lol

I ran out of votes but this was too funny!

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kentucky-mom-says-bryan-kohberger-divine-masculine-claims-sent-letters-dolled-pics

Just goes to prove their is someone out there crazy enough for everyone. Incels unite. 

She used the phrase "divine masculine counterpart" in several posts and said she knows they're meant to be together because of their astrological signs. 

Edited by FLEA

26 minutes ago, FLEA said:

Found this on Reddit. Taliban fighter now feels disillusioned because he has to sit in an office 8 hours a day and do queep and Kabul traffic is atrocious. 

Screenshot_20230205-111703.png

Sounds like the Taliban has figured out the secret to air power.  

• Haha 1

My music teachers were in no danger of being banged by anyone...not a single person.  Lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, filthy_liar said:

Something about you, cant quite put my finger on it...makes me want to punch you into oblivion.  Can't quite put my finger on it.

I'm fairly certain all of us know exactly how you feel...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, filthy_liar said:

Something about you, cant quite put my finger on it...makes me want to punch you into oblivion.  Can't quite put my finger on it.

I think I figured it out?  Your sexual desires for another man (me) have you conflicted inside.  You can’t fight it, so you stay up on late night benders getting mad at God for making you that way.          

Edit:  Let me know if you ever have an overnight in Orange County or LAX and we can meet up and see if you have the nuts to swing at me.  

I promise.  If you let me know when you’re  in So Cal, I’ll give you that chance.   I like fighting.  I like being punched in the face.  How about you Mr. Army Ranger, B1 pilot.   I wish I would have seen your punk ass in Diego Garcia in 2005 (during your second deployment), shortly after you jumped into Afghanistan in 2001.  You wouldn’t be able to type or talk with that cocksucker you call a mouth.   

I also understand you live in Alabama.  Where at in Alabama?   I don’t mind going down there to shut your mouth.   I have family down there.  I’m sure they’ll accommodate me if you want to meet up?  

PM me and we can make this happen.  I’m fucking serious.  

Edited by Biff_T
Afterthought
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Biff_T said:

I like fighting.  I like being punched in the face.

I don't.  And I avoid those things like most adults who aren't in jail.  But if you want me to give you a time and place because you are mad about internet stuff, I will.  Because yes, I can beat the shit out of you and more importantly, yes, I will.  So I sent you the PM with my location.  You won't come.  But you sure do like fighting and being punched in the face don't you hero?

8 minutes ago, filthy_liar said:

I don't.  And I avoid those things like most adults who aren't in jail.  But if you want me to give you a time and place because you are mad about internet stuff, I will.  Because yes, I can beat the shit out of you and more importantly, yes, I will.  So I sent you the PM with my location.  You won't come.  But you sure do like fighting and being punched in the face don't you 

I promise.  I'll look you up when I'm in Alabama.  I will PM you.    

While we're at it. Why don't you go with your qualifications?   

6 minutes ago, Biff_T said:

I promise.  I'll look you up when I'm in Alabama.  I will PM you.    

While we're at it. Why don't you go with your qualifications?   

You already quoted them perfectly.  A-10 pilot, B-1 pilot.  ALO that jumped into Afghanistan on 19 Sep 2001.

• Thanks 1