WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

3 hours ago, Danger41 said:

That’s why you gotta have a cover story man! Especially in Canada, FAWG could be Fuckin’ A Wayne Gretzky for his hockey prowess, Find a Way to Gander for his overland navigation skills (bonus points if from Newfoundland), Freely Acquires Wayward Geese for his work on the Canadian Geese migration, or even Fries Always With Gravy for his poutine obsession. Come on Canucks!

feed the geese!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

https://nypost.com/2023/01/03/we-met-working-at-walmart-and-cheated-on-our-spouses-you-should-follow-your-heart/

This is a warm hearted love story about cheating on your spouses while working at Walmart.  

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Lord Ratner said:

If "hairdresser at Walmart" didn't signal an immediate greenlight for extramarital butthole pleasures, the dueling foot tattoos are a reliable source of secondary confirmation.

🚩🚩🚩 all around

• Upvote 1

"And she lets me know that she loves me hard"- Brad

My favorite quote 

2 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:

If "hairdresser at Walmart" didn't signal an immediate greenlight for extramarital butthole pleasures, the dueling foot tattoos are a reliable source of secondary confirmation.

Is that an anchor tattoo on her right foot?  Maybe an indication of previous bad choices on her part.  LOL

41 minutes ago, TreeA10 said:

Not enough tattoos and too many teeth to qualify for Walmart employment. I call shenanigans. 

She's definitely an Enid 10! 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, GrndPndr said:

Looks like a poorly implemented chemtrail dispenser.

Some jackass turned on the sprayers without having the CSO scan for cameras.  There will be an FCIF released.  

https://nypost.com/2023/01/12/canadian-school-demands-dress-code-after-trans-teacher-controversy/

I found out the problem with the education system here in Murica.  We need more "extremely effective" teachers like this good hearted woman. 

"What is a woman?   I don't know."- Party of Science.  

On 1/8/2023 at 7:56 PM, M2 said:

Just a couple days ago, Driving back in the dark from Narita to DFW over the Pacific ocean about 140W, we are on pretty much an easterly heading about FL 350. We start seeing a light that would appear, flare up brighter, burn for about 20 seconds, then go out. This happened approximately every 40 seconds for several minutes with some larger time gaps. The lights had a high to low motion with a slight right to left track.  Looking through the HUD, the lights were anywhere from 2 degrees to 6 degrees above the horizon with no range estimate available. The sun was still well below the horizon in from of us. I'm thinking it was refections off satellites but the repetition was weird. I don't know enough about satellite density and orbital mechanics to hazard a guess. I've seen satellites, the space station and space shuttle reentry and know what those look like and this was nothing like those.