WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

13 hours ago, GrndPndr said:

'They’re too small,” ESPN’s cornhole color commentator Mark Pryor remarked. “That’s going to create some drama.'

Another real disappointment for America... /s

https://nypost.com/2022/11/02/professional-cornhole-world-rocked-by-baggate-cheating-scandal/

I’m honestly not sure if the WTF here is that there are some dudes trying to make their beanbags smaller or the fact that there is an individual who’s job title is “cornhole color commentator”. 

• Haha 2

On 11/3/2022 at 8:27 AM, GrndPndr said:

'They’re too small,” ESPN’s cornhole color commentator Mark Pryor remarked. “That’s going to create some drama.'

Another real disappointment for America... /s

https://nypost.com/2022/11/02/professional-cornhole-world-rocked-by-baggate-cheating-scandal/

Based on that quote, I really thought there were going to be racism accusations that rocked the organized professional world of cornholing.

Not sure if I'm disappointed or relieved...

Screenshot_20221106-214918_Chrome.thumb.jpg.28216410391637d0a430880efea55100.jpg

Hey guys, Ebay has a great deal on Men's summer bodysuits!   

The standard issues are too saggy in the crotch area.   You gotta keep the nuggets secure!  

20221111_092820.thumb.jpg.9d7b9b41281f03e8e71375f653f3a215.jpg

I saw Brabus on my way to surf this morning.  I tried to say 👋 but you just threw an empty bottle of Popov at me.  Thank God it was plastic.  Lol

Most WTF thing in there was that his daughter arranged the whole thing,..... like holy shit....

Yup - just a bit awkward

One more for today

Smokin’!: Chain-Smoking Chinese Runner Completes Marathon in 3.5 Hours https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2022/11/14/smokin-chain-smoking-chinese-runner-completes-marathon-3-5-hours/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Clark Griswold said:

Yup - just a bit awkward

One more for today

Smokin’!: Chain-Smoking Chinese Runner Completes Marathon in 3.5 Hours https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2022/11/14/smokin-chain-smoking-chinese-runner-completes-marathon-3-5-hours/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we do war with China this is the asshole we need to be worried about, just saying. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DirkDiggler said:

The club manager probably threw in a couple free steak dinner early bird specials since I’d venture the whole event wrapped up before 6pm.

I need to file this away for future reference as I might be able to partake in this in a couple decades.  "Honey, hand me my walker and a stack of $20s, I'm going to go get a free steak!"

• Haha 2

Wow!

Good on old man Jack.  Its never too late to have a good time with strippers.  He's a definitely a "motorboating son of a bitch". 

As for the Chinese chain smoker,  it reminds me of doing PT test with my fellow booms during the early 2000s (when the AF first started making us run).   

I've never been more impressed than rolling up to take our PFT and seeing a few young Marines in the squadron smoking a heater after the pullups and situps, prior to the run, then knocking out a sub 18:00 three mile, following it up with another heater and a Monster. 

Where do we find such men?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/16/2022 at 1:47 PM, VMFA187 said:

I've never been more impressed than rolling up to take our PFT and seeing a few young Marines in the squadron smoking a heater after the pullups and situps, prior to the run, then knocking out a sub 18:00 three mile, following it up with another heater and a Monster. 

Where do we find such men?

Call of Duty forums, obviously.

Edited by FourFans130
  • Haha 1