WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

'Visa, Mastercard, AmEx to start categorizing gun shop sales'

Payment processor Visa Inc. said Saturday that it plans to start separately categorizing sales at gun shops, a major win for gun control advocates who say it will help better track suspicious surges of gun sales that could be a prelude to a mass shooting.

Visa said it would adopt the International Organization for Standardization’s new merchant code for gun sales, which was announced on Friday. Until Friday, gun store sales were considered “general merchandise."

Visa’s adoption is significant as the largest payment network, and with Mastercard and AmeEx, will likely put pressure on the banks as the card issuers to adopt the standard as well. Visa acts as a middleman between merchants and banks, and it will be up to banks to decide whether they will allow sales at gun stores to happen on their issued cards.

Etc, etc.

Visa, Mastercard, AmEx to start categorizing gun shop sales - Washington Times

Edited by waveshaper

'Visa, Mastercard, AmEx to start categorizing gun shop sales'

Payment processor Visa Inc. said Saturday that it plans to start separately categorizing sales at gun shops, a major win for gun control advocates who say it will help better track suspicious surges of gun sales that could be a prelude to a mass shooting.
Visa said it would adopt the International Organization for Standardization’s new merchant code for gun sales, which was announced on Friday. Until Friday, gun store sales were considered “general merchandise."
Visa’s adoption is significant as the largest payment network, and with Mastercard and AmeEx, will likely put pressure on the banks as the card issuers to adopt the standard as well. Visa acts as a middleman between merchants and banks, and it will be up to banks to decide whether they will allow sales at gun stores to happen on their issued cards.
Etc, etc.
Visa, Mastercard, AmEx to start categorizing gun shop sales - Washington Times

I recall at one point Citi had placed restrictions on their cards for certain gun purchases. I was hoping to use that as an excuse to not use my GTC since the government was now forcing us to sign a contract with a politically-partisan company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Leftist ideology of race baiting politics including reparations gets slammed. Ole Don L. couldn't process the truth hitting him between the eyes.

https://www.skynews.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity-life/cnns-don-lemon-schooled-by-uk-scholar-after-demanding-king-charles-iii-pay-reparations/video/8c42f78a799aecb3979c5d0f5bc3a5d0

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, bfargin said:

Leftist ideology of race baiting politics including reparations gets slammed. Ole Don L. couldn't process the truth hitting him between the eyes.

Lol, the look on his face was perfect.  Screenshot that...it's ripe for a good meme!  

Edited by SocialD

2 hours ago, SocialD said:

Lol, the look on his face was perfect.  Screenshot that...it's ripe for a good meme!  

He was clearly caught off guard…most of CNN’s guests are picked because they agree on the issue they’re trying to promote on the network.  Little different than any of the other entertainment/news channels.

Edited by HeloDude
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, HeloDude said:

He was clearly caught off guard…most of CNN’s guests are picked because they agree on the issue they’re trying to promote on the network.  Little different than any of the other entertainment/news channels.

Clearly!  I love when you see that stuff happen because their responses are telling.  It really let's you know who has a solid grasp on their side of the agenda (which every news...err...entertainment outlet does), and who is just reciting the talking points given to them.  My favorite us when they just cut to commercial rather than counter lol. 

*I dislike all mainstream "news" equally.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, arg said:

Lol, dudes are well know and universally hated.  Didn't read the article but they're said to have made over 300k, plus an expensive ass boat over the last few years.  They've been accused of cheating multiple times over the years, glad they finally got caught.  If I were those dudes, I'd watch my back.  Fisherman take that shit seriously around here lol.  I've heard stories of drain plugs pulled, oil being drained (boat AND truck) and an extreme one...breaking lug nuts just loose enough to not know right away.  Yikes!  The announcer was wise to ask people to not beat them up as they left.  

Our legal system needs an overhaul.

Monday night this asshat ran on the field and towards the players bench holding a smoking device.  After being tackled and arrested he has now filed an assault report against the player and is filing suit for his injuries.

Dork.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Our legal system needs an overhaul.

Monday night this asshat ran on the field and towards the players bench holding a smoking device.  After being tackled and arrested he has now filed an assault report against the player and is filing suit for his injuries.

Dork.jpg

It was funny as shit watching that "man" get taken down.   

3 hours ago, StrikeOut312 said:

I’m not a legal professional, just a pilot, but I’m willing to bet the dude gets taken to court for rushing the field, being suspicious, acting like a terrorist, etc.

You would think, but this was also in California. This guy and the other person that jumped on the field were simply ticketed and released. 

17 hours ago, StrikeOut312 said:

I’m not a legal professional, just a pilot, but I’m willing to bet the dude gets taken to court for rushing the field, being suspicious, acting like a terrorist, etc.

All the prosecutors need to do, is call him a right-wing extremist and h*ll will break loose.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GrndPndr said:

All the prosecutors need to do, is call him a right-wing extremist and h*ll will break loose.

Hahahaha I was gonna say, since it's California, round up some of the fans and get a big suit going against this guy for emotional damage. Same with the player--"I'm just so scared of being on the sidelines, I'm afraid someone is gonna take the field wearing a suicide vest, I can't play football anymore!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1