WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

17 hours ago, HeloDude said:

There aren’t teachers’ unions in South Carolina?  

Nope, at least not in the county I teach in nor I have heard any of the AFJROTC instructors I know in SC mention it. 

3 hours ago, pbar said:

Nope, at least not in the county I teach in nor I have heard any of the AFJROTC instructors I know in SC mention it. 

SCEA.  It’s there, but perhaps not every teacher is a member, which is why you personally may not have heard about it.

1 hour ago, M2 said:

Yet another reason to stay the away from Walmarts!

You figure out where he's going!

Flight data reveals the erratic path taken by the pilot over around four hours (Picture: Reuters)

"Hey guys.  I'm flying to Walmart in this twin I stole. Do you need anything?"- the most Walmart  person to ever live.  

• Haha 2

On 9/3/2022 at 9:27 AM, Boomer6 said:

Mississippi airport worker lands plane, taken into custody: Threatened to  crash into Tupelo Walmart - al.com

An airport worker who knew how to take off but not land stole a small airplane Saturday and threatened to crash it into a Walmart, circling for five hours over unnerved Mississippians before ending the flight safely in a soybean field where police arrested him...

https://www.al.com/news/2022/09/pilot-threatening-to-crash-plane-into-tupelo-walmart-stores-evacuated.html

1 hour ago, M2 said:

Seriously!  WTF?!?

Snacks.jpeg?auto=webp&width=1440&height=810
Little Debbie snacks are being retired from service at military commissaries

Pour one out for Little Debbie. 

The snack line, which includes Zebra Cakes, frosted mini donuts, and other cornerstones of commissary cuisine, will soon no longer be stocked at U.S. military bases...

Why

9 hours ago, arg said:

Why

You knew when they started correlating your ID card to your purchases to your PT test that it was only a matter of time.  Your next PHA is going to have a list of your groceries next to your BMI.  "I'm sorry, sir.  I know you have knee pain after your time as an 82nd ALO, but because you ate a box of Twinkies, your knee pain is grocery - not service - related. 0%"

Edited by nunya
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, arg said:

Why

Little Debbie is not woke.   

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nunya said:

You knew when they started correlating your ID card to your purchases to your PT test that it was only a matter of time.  Your next PHA is going to have a list of your groceries next to your BMI.  "I'm sorry, sir.  I know you have knee pain after your time as an 82nd ALO, but because you ate a box of Twinkies, your knee pain is grocery - not service - related. 0%"

This is another good reason not to shop at the commissary. 

Guest LumberjackAxe
On 9/5/2022 at 6:45 AM, nunya said:

I know you're joking, but this really is going to be the future for life and disability insurance. Everyone knows how ads for recently purchased items with your credit card show up on Facebook. If it's that easy for FB to purchase your credit card transaction history, it'll be just as easy for any actuary to buy the same. "You 'say' you've never used tobacco products, but our records show you purchased vanilla cavendish at Smokey's Smoke Shop once a week for 20 years."

Edited by LumberjackAxe

2 hours ago, LumberjackAxe said:

You 'say' you've never used tobacco products, but our records show you purchased vanilla cavendish at Smokey's Smoke Shop once a week for 20 years."

“You said you only have a beer a week at max, but we see you bought 69 ammo bowls in one night. But then again, that’s got to be a mistake, nobody could possibly drink that much!”

282C8E42-DAF9-45E0-B12D-14DE55EDAC7A.gif.4b8cbcfc0434a84896fa750b163077ae.gif

• Haha 5

20 hours ago, McJay Pilot said:

That’s why you use cash! 🤫

It’s hard to order Cuban cigars from iHavana.com using cash though…

Or so I’ve heard. That cedar lined wooden box I have is for fung shei decorating purposes only.

Edited by StoleIt
Disclaimer
  • Haha 1

On 9/4/2022 at 9:54 PM, M2 said:

Seriously!  WTF?!?

Snacks.jpeg?auto=webp&width=1440&height=810
Little Debbie snacks are being retired from service at military commissaries

Pour one out for Little Debbie. 

The snack line, which includes Zebra Cakes, frosted mini donuts, and other cornerstones of commissary cuisine, will soon no longer be stocked at U.S. military bases...

To the shoe clerk(s) who thought this up...

zoolander-quotes.gif

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, bfargin said:

I remember these in pretty much every guard unit that I visited on my numerous tweet cross countries around the country. Usually the oval ones.

image.thumb.png.7f65aa3c8addaec6a13c49306bdc2128.pngimage.png.b5ca7102acac3bba819fd40b0b9a7d69.png

Lol yep, you might still find one or two at my Guard base.  When I was a crew chief, we had an old master (Vietnam vet) who made it his mission to replace any that were taken off the urinals.  Dude had a stack of those stickers in his locker.  He's been retired a while now, but pops on base occasionally to hit up the shopette.  Oddly, I'd find one of those stickers after seeing him lol.