WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

https://abcnews.go.com/US/girlfriend-kills-boyfriend-mowing-car-police/story?id=88885677

No need to read the article.  The look on her face explains it all.   

12 hours ago, M2 said:

I wonder if he had to make extra room for that huge nutsack?

40 minutes ago, Biff_T said:

I wonder if he had to make extra room for that huge nutsack?

Recently read a good book about a guy that ferried twin and single engine airplanes across the Atlantic routinely. Some real interesting mechanical failure high pucker factor incidents over the water and also going across the African continent.  Sounded like the standard 98% boredom, 2% sheer terror kind of thing. Very good read. 

2 hours ago, TreeA10 said:

Recently read a good book about a guy that ferried twin and single engine airplanes across the Atlantic routinely. Some real interesting mechanical failure high pucker factor incidents over the water and also going across the African continent.  Sounded like the standard 98% boredom, 2% sheer terror kind of thing. Very good read. 

What's the title?   

22 minutes ago, nunya said:

Hard Deck of 1000 feet to Keep My Balls Dry.

That's awesome!

Teacher unions are at the heart of everything that’s wrong with the public education system. Dismantle all of them - nothing will fix this problem outside of complete “burn it to the ground” and rebuild from the ashes. I feel bad for all the good teachers caught in the crossfire. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, brabus said:

Teacher unions are at the heart of everything that’s wrong with the public education system. Dismantle all of them - nothing will fix this problem outside of complete “burn it to the ground” and rebuild from the ashes. I feel bad for all the good teachers caught in the crossfire. 

We don't have teachers' unions here in South Carolina and yet there is the same craziness.  I would say that in addition to teachers' unions, teacher's colleges are as much of a problem. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, pbar said:

We don't have teachers' unions here in South Carolina and yet there is the same craziness.  I would say that in addition to teachers' unions, teacher's colleges are as much of a problem. 

There aren’t teachers’ unions in South Carolina?  

The unions are bad, but worse is just the overall culture of education.  From elementary school to doctoral degrees, the culture is generally far more liberal than the surrounding community would warrant.  The left made a concerted effort to take over the education system in the 60s and it paid off big time for them.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

UFB!!!

Instead of being appalled the teachers union doubled down and told teachers they should not speak with "non-vetted" reporters.

1: "If they think about it in a logical, progressive way, that becomes their habit."

2: "So you kind of like gear them to think in a more liberal way?"

hit job to self-own in the first 20 seconds 😂