WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

On 8/4/2022 at 12:35 PM, VMFA187 said:

Dude deserves to get that flute shoved so far down his throat that it kills him. 

I like the way you think but I was envisioning the flute being shoved from the opposite direction, feed the douchebag beans, and have him blow Mozarts Magic Flute out of his ass.  Punishment with classical music appreciation and education all rolled into one. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, brabus said:

That’s pretty solid evidence it was suicide, unless the pilot is completely lying to ATC, but doesn’t seem like it. 

You know part of me wondered if this was a case of pilot finding copilots line badge in his wife's underwear drawer. 

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, FLEA said:

You know part of me wondered if this was a case of pilot finding copilots line badge in his wife's underwear drawer. 

"Hey CO, do you mind taking a look at our gear?  Don't worry about latching in.  I promise I'll keep it straight and level." 

5 hours ago, Ryder1587 said:

Not buying it was a suicide jump.  He just happened to wait until they had a gear issue to decide to end it ?  More likely is he fell out trying to see the gear especially since he was brand new and didn’t know what he was doing. 

Depends on how much credibility you put in the pilot’s literal words. The quote, “he literally jumped out the back” comms a deliberate action to leave the airplane. But completely possible the pilot should have said “fell” and it was a misspeak/poor choice of word. 

This is obviously pure speculation and by no means am I trying to figure out what happened.  But...

- That guy sounds too calm to have had a CO Pilot jump out of the plane.  He (AC) may have balls of steel but grown men have "frozen up" in flight for lesser emergencies. I'm just saying (lol), 

- Unless... he had a plan?   If he planned it he would be calm, simply because he is a pilot/aviator.  How calm are aviators that have plans vs those who don't? 

- This is a crime of passion lol

- That is a bad way to die.  

Edited by Biff_T
Sarcasm

5 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 6.56.42 AM.png

I’ll bet the poor bastard that got seated next to her wants a refund too. I’d say they’re far more deserving of said refund as well! Here’s an idea: if you need the seatbelt extender, you buy two seats. No judgment. You simply pay for the space you take up. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, Prozac said:

I’ll bet the poor bastard that got seated next to her wants a refund too. I’d say they’re far more deserving of said refund as well! Here’s an idea: if you need the seatbelt extender, you buy two seats. No judgment. You simply pay for the space you take up. 

Was recently on a Ryanair flight seated in the exit row. A woman a bit smaller than this rolled up to sit next to me and literally had to wedge herself into the seat. She asked for an extender and they made her move, I’m assuming at that point it’s a legit safety risk. 

3 minutes ago, Nate B said:

Was recently on a Ryanair flight seated in the exit row. A woman a bit smaller than this rolled up to sit next to me and literally had to wedge herself into the seat. She asked for an extender and they made her move, I’m assuming at that point it’s a legit safety risk. 

Its inconvievable to me how this wouldn't force you to change your lifestyle.  There have been multiple points in my life where I've looked in teh mirror or got a bit winded doing something routine that forced me to get after it again.  I can't imagine literally squeezing my way down an aisle, looking another human in the eye and wedging my fat ass into a seat for at least an hour and thinking it's OKAY.  I'll give the 5% of obese folks out there with actual medical conditions that make it REALLY hard to stay fit but the rest have issues.  

• Upvote 3

I can't remember if it was legal but we may have strapped a fat dude down with a cargo strap.  

Another time we did a medevac and I asked the nurse what was wrong with the patient and the nurse replied "He's a disgusting fat body". The patient was sitting right below us on the floor.  He didn't seem to disagree.  

Edited by Biff_T
I proofread after I post
  • Upvote 1

Funny how she loves to play the victim.  Those fat people are not the victim, they are the perpetrators.  The poor bastard stuck in the middle seat between two whales is the victim.  Airlines need to fix this before it gets worse.  Just like the "comfort animal" problem a little while ago.  If you need an animal to calm you down to fly, you probably shouldn't lock yourself in a big metal tube flying through the sky with absolutely no way to get out of it once the door shuts.

• Like 1

Our culture is so afraid to say anything to anyone that these types don’t care to accept the reality that they are in. I partially find it sad and partially infuriating that people are significantly affecting their health and quality of life because you can’t “fat shame”.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, uhhello said:

Its inconvievable to me how this wouldn't force you to change your lifestyle.  There have been multiple points in my life where I've looked in teh mirror or got a bit winded doing something routine that forced me to get after it again.  I can't imagine literally squeezing my way down an aisle, looking another human in the eye and wedging my fat ass into a seat for at least an hour and thinking it's OKAY.  I'll give the 5% of obese folks out there with actual medical conditions that make it REALLY hard to stay fit but the rest have issues.  

It's a real shame the CDC didn't take the opportunity presented by Covid to message that being morbidly obese is a huge risk factor. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Smokin said:

The poor bastard stuck in the middle seat between two whales is the victim. 

Ask them if they're from Ireland

I was sitting in a bar one day and two really large women came in, talking in an interesting accent.

So I said, "Cool accent, are you two ladies from Ireland?"

One of them snarled at me, "It's Wales, Dumbo!"

So I corrected myself, "My apologies, so are you two whales from Ireland?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 10