WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

3 hours ago, tac airlifter said:

Thanks for this post.  I’ve been following the conversation until now and had been completely baffled by what point you’d been driving at.  I think your point is simply the cops needed better training? 

I totally disagree.  Those cops are not worth investing in.  I get the initial chaos, but after 10 minutes seconds without a decision?  It’s go time and if that isn’t innate then you should turn in your badge.  They were worse than frozen by fear or incompetent C2, they actually tazed & cuffed parents!  Disgusting.  Indefensible.  Happy to have a training discussion once every cop on scene has been fired & prohibited from employment in public safety.  Accountability first.

My opinion, and that may be nine seconds too long.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, tac airlifter said:

Thanks for this post.  I’ve been following the conversation until now and had been completely baffled by what point you’d been driving at.  I think your point is simply the cops needed better training? 

I totally disagree.  Those cops are not worth investing in.  I get the initial chaos, but after 10 minutes without a decision?  It’s go time and if that isn’t innate then you should turn in your badge.  They were worse than frozen by fear or incompetent C2, they actually tazed & cuffed parents!  Disgusting.  Indefensible.  Happy to have a training discussion once every cop on scene has been fired & prohibited from employment in public safety.  Accountability first.

And to back all of that up, there are loads of previous shootings where the police went immediately in and ended the threat.  Case studies show shooters give up immediately after encountering any resistance either through suicide or surrender.   This isn't a groundbreaking new occurrence.  

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, uhhello said:

And to back all of that up, there are loads of previous shootings where the police went immediately in and ended the threat.  Case studies show shooters give up immediately after encountering any resistance either through suicide or surrender.   This isn't a groundbreaking new occurrence.  

Wasn't disagreeing what should have happened.  That is pretty clear.  My point was why it didn't.

• Upvote 1

Florida strikes again!

“Chickens die every day, people — at Church's Chicken , Popeyes, Kentucky Fried Chicken . I didn’t know to give it a 21-gun salute! CPR, mouth-to-mouth, you know? Or call the chicken ambulance?”  🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

On 7/12/2022 at 9:25 PM, uhhello said:

The fucktard posted in the hallway checking his phone with a punisher background along with the kitted out bloke getting hand sanitizer was a nice touch. 

Not defending the overall actions of the group of officers, but some of the situation probably does deserve context. 

The guy with the punisher logo on the phone was checking it because he was just called by his wife who was in one of the rooms getting shot up. She didn’t survive and he was removed from the scene shortly after by other officers. 

24 minutes ago, kaputt said:

Not defending the overall actions of the group of officers, but some of the situation probably does deserve context. 

The guy with the punisher logo on the phone was checking it because he was just called by his wife who was in one of the rooms getting shot up. She didn’t survive and he was removed from the scene shortly after by other officers. 

Yeah I read that later but it just makes it worse for me.  It's his own blood in those rooms and he's standing there.  

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, M2 said:

Florida strikes again!

“Chickens die every day, people — at Church's Chicken , Popeyes, Kentucky Fried Chicken . I didn’t know to give it a 21-gun salute! CPR, mouth-to-mouth, you know? Or call the chicken ambulance?”  🤣🤣🤣

Her tag sticking out of her pants. Hot chick wanting an interview about a cock.

Seriously, roosters can do some damage. Iv'e had chickens for over 20 years. My grandaughter loves to feed the chickens. I always keep a close eye on the rooster.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, uhhello said:

Yeah I read that later but it just makes it worse for me.  It's his own blood in those rooms and he's standing there.  

So she was shot and sent him a text while hes right there?  How many blead out while they stood around that could have had a chance?

At first I thought she was “unqualified” for sex work and I’m like…what university or credentialing agency is training all the top sex workers these days?? I’d like to know…ya know…for research purposes…

• Haha 1

I think the biggest WTF in that article is that AI is supposed to be incorporated into the cockpit. Probably worth a thread for discussion but AI is a big Snake Oil pitch, IMHO. At least General AI.

Watching a Strike dude eating that popsicle in a manner that would make Harvey Milk blush is as surprising as a sunrise.

• Haha 1