WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Everyone with a security clearance better be ready for updated “training” on improper gift acceptance.

In all seriousness, WTAF. A Secret Service agent let a dude who gave him money act like one…extremely distressing.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

5 hours ago, jrizzell said:

Everyone with a security clearance better be ready for updated “training” on improper gift acceptance.

Wait -- what? Are the hookers and blow not legit either? This is ridiculous! Why even have a clearance?

• Haha 1

Wait -- what? Are the hookers and blow not legit either? This is ridiculous! Why even have a clearance?

And let me pay with a check if I god damned want too…

I’ve got a clearance already. Obviously my credit wasn’t at risk and I’m good for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 4/9/2022 at 1:14 AM, HeloDude said:

I want to know more about this $2K “Assault Rifle”.  How did these guys obtain it, when they pay their $200 tax stamp, and where can I get a legal $2K assault rifle?   

I still don't know what an assault rifle is and at this point I'm too afraid to ask.

(just kidding...nobody knows what an assault rifle is).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, StoleIt said:

I still don't know what an assault rifle is and at this point I'm too afraid to ask.

(just kidding...nobody knows what an assault rifle is).

I think I can help with that:

image.thumb.jpeg.9d888d77c65bc6ca8ab2981125a8f282.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

A divorce lawyer revealed the top 5 professions a woman should avoid marrying in a now-viral TikTok

Meanwhile, pilots, including those who work in the military, have a lot of responsibility as they are "in control of like 150, 200 people's lives at a time," she added. "And they tend to be very narcissistic and very controlling."

What is your point bitch, go make me a sandwich...

• Like 6
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, di1630 said:

Who has the details on this guy: AF pilot turned airline guy who’s a sexual predator.

Fighter track washout, then over to the Moose. The rest of this is second-hand, but from sources I trust. Anyone with direct knowledge feel free to correct:

- Had unsubstantiated sexual assault claim in AMC

- Came up with the female callsign at DLF that got the Sq/OG/Wg CCs fired

- Got hired in the PA ANG but had it retracted same day for getting into an argument with one of the pilots

- Another buddy’s unit interviewed him but passed because of excessive douchiness 

- AAL new hire

- Deceased (posted bail then offed himself)

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Fighter track washout, then over to the Moose. The rest of this is second-hand, but from sources I trust. Anyone with direct knowledge feel free to correct:

- Had unsubstantiated sexual assault claim in AMC

- Came up with the female callsign at DLF that got the Sq/OG/Wg CCs fired

- Got hired in the PA ANG but had it retracted same day for getting into an argument with one of the pilots

- Another buddy’s unit interviewed him but passed because of excessive douchiness 

- AAL new hire

- Deceased (posted bail then offed himself)

Was in his SOS flight....... 😳

He was probably very close to DG. Definitely #2 in our flight and our flight leader. 

I can't say I kept up with him but holy Fuck........

1 hour ago, M2 said:

That’s one of the strangest, most misleading, worst written “articles” I’ve ever seen. Leaves open small loopholes like whether the dude is alive or dead or whether he is in custody or out on bail. 

3 hours ago, Prozac said:

That’s one of the strangest, most misleading, worst written “articles” I’ve ever seen. Leaves open small loopholes like whether the dude is alive or dead or whether he is in custody or out on bail. 

I think a lot of clickbait articles like this are AI written now and just grab feeder info from social media and patchwork sentences together about the general topic. You can tell because the tone of the article is completely different than what the tone should be about a tragedy/travesty like this. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, FLEA said:

I think a lot of clickbait articles like this are AI written now and just grab feeder info from social media and patchwork sentences together about the general topic. You can tell because the tone of the article is completely different than what the tone should be about a tragedy/travesty like this. 

tenor-37667532.gif.560b032f7c120d65f3343c8de98b6287.gif