WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

On 6/21/2021 at 10:29 PM, HuggyU2 said:

Speaking of "WTF"...

Is there any legitimacy to the "Drag Queen show" at Nellis AFB a few days ago?

It took a while to find it because the book was buried in my HHG but maybe they're looking to bring back the glory days of the O-Club.

The Minot AFB Officer's Club from Jack Broughton's Rupert Red Two:

20210722_192216.jpg

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...
On 7/13/2021 at 8:37 AM, Danger41 said:

I’d rather use that then some of the things the uncreative types come up with.

Unsolicited advice, but if you want to make an acronym for a callsign, don’t make up something that looks like an unpronounceable fix on an approach plate. 

Truth, although there is something to be said for being told to proceed direct Sammy for 69 turns in holding.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

anything other than complete dismissal is a travesty of justice. This was a sham from the get go. I'd give him an award and a "thanks from a grateful nation" certificate for killing the pedophile, and send him home.

Edited by bfargin
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Judge kicks out MSNBC from his courtroom for “allegedly” trying to photograph jurors.

My bet at this point is for a hung jury, possible acquittal on one or all the charges.  If it’s a hung jury, I don’t see the state trying him again given the evidence and considering how bad the prosecution performed in trying the case.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.abcactionnews.com/news/national/judge-bars-msnbc-from-court-after-person-allegedly-tried-to-photograph-rittenhouse-jurors%3f_amp=true

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HeloDude said:

I don’t see the state trying him again given the evidence and considering how bad the prosecution performed in trying the case.

Don't underestimate them.

• Upvote 1

I’m curious what everyone thinks when Kyle is convicted? Regardless of the total lack of a case the prosecution made. Where does it go from there?

I’m amazed it wasn’t a directed verdict by the judge, based on the coverage I heard. If he’s found guilty, I think we really need to reevaluate how jurors are chosen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50 minutes ago, Guardian said:

I’m curious what everyone thinks when Kyle is convicted? Regardless of the total lack of a case the prosecution made. Where does it go from there?

Regardless how the jury finds him, it just further drives these important points:

1) Don’t live in an area ran by progressives

2) Limit travel to areas ran by progressives 

3) Definitely don’t go to an area to help people who won’t help themselves, an area which welcomes “mostly peaceful protests”, and who don’t want the police attempting to establish some sense order/put down lawlessness, etc.  The decent people in these areas need to see #1 above.

For those who disagree, keep in mind this is what our current president tweeted out shortly after the event (not to mention the crap spewed by other leftist politicians):

image.thumb.jpeg.b465dc72dc71894b8fc08bbbf986c867.jpeg

• Like 1