WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

I’m curious your thoughts on that video slackline.

The one above, where I said Wow!?

I have no clue how that man could possibly be China's richest man. He seems like an absolute tool. I'm a massive Musk fan though.

My son shared it with me, am I not aware of some context I should be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, 17D_guy said:

He still claiming the kids at Sandy Hook were paid actors and harassing the parents?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6865991/Alex-Jones-admits-does-not-know-date-Sandy-Hook-hes-deposed-hoax-claims.html

As part of their lawsuit, Jones sat for a three hour deposition and a video of it was released on Friday by the law firm leading the case.  

It shows him squirming as he is confronted with some of the claims he has made and apologizing to the victims' families, saying: 'If I I had it all over to do, I'd do a better job; but I didn't do it on purpose be malicious. 

He's amusing at times that's for sure. Sandy Hook wasn't one of those moments. 

3 hours ago, Sim said:

That's putting it mildly.  Reading what those parents have been through, as a Dad...whew.  I'd think they're done with violence in their lives, but if someone was on TV claiming what he did...it would be a struggle for me.  No "I'm a bad ass" just a lot of empathy.  I was following the case closely for awhile, but you know...pandemic, retirement, election.  Guess I should see where it's at.  I did watch about an hour of that deposition, had to stop.

I don't think he's gone on any of his shows and said he was wrong and/or to stop harassing the parents.  Of course, I don't watch/listen to anything he's on...so I may be wrong.  Thank you for the article.  Didn't know another parent killed himself, damn.

EDIT: Tried to find the latest, looks like he's been losing his motions and it might actually go to trial soon.  Also, those videos aren't showing up here anymore for me...strange.

Edited by 17D_guy

35 minutes ago, 17D_guy said:

I don't think he's gone on any of his shows and said he was wrong and/or to stop harassing the parents.  Of course, I don't watch/listen to anything he's on...so I may be wrong.  Thank you for the article.  Didn't know another parent killed himself, damn.

EDIT: Tried to find the latest, looks like he's been losing his motions and it might actually go to trial soon.  Also, those videos aren't showing up here anymore for me...strange.

I think he did apologize. On both shows. I can't verify that. 

And yes video is gone. Youtube decided that it's for a greater good /s 

54 minutes ago, Sim said:

I think he did apologize. On both shows. I can't verify that. 

And yes video is gone. Youtube decided that it's for a greater good /s 

Weird, because the videos are coming up when I searched them on the YT, just not here.