WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

8 hours ago, ToyotaMC1 said:

I love Adam Carolla's take on this:

"I would make the ultimate defense attorney for one of these teachers because they always do these ones where they have this two year affairs with the guys in the 10th grade through their Senior year blah blah blah and they’re like hot blondes and they’re out of Florida and blah blah blah blah blah blah.  Then at some point it ends up in court and the prosecutor starts talking about irreparable damage and psychological damage and this boy’s gonna need therapy for the rest of his life and he’s not gonna trust women, he’s not gonna trust adults… I would let him wax on forever and then I’d go, 

"I got one question and one question only for the victim of this crime. You’re nineteen now. This went on from fifteen to seventeen"

"Yes."

"Since it stopped until now have you ever beat off to it?

"Uh yes. Earlier today."

"We’re done."

• Upvote 3

cccadf2803d40f4121464f43a5dc79e3.jpg
I, for one, am appalled. We hear all this talk about how we need more women in STEM, and what does the internet do when 10 brave women express a desire to work in nuclear energy? It's disgraceful, really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I, for one, am appalled. We hear all this talk about how we need more women in STEM, and what does the internet do when 10 brave women express a desire to work in nuclear energy? It's disgraceful, really.

Would you say you're offended?

Are the Czechs replacing their nuclear "fuel rods" now after this episode?

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network Forums

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40438207

A Minnesota woman has been charged over the fatal shooting of her boyfriend, in what authorities say was a social media stunt gone wrong.

Monalisa Perez, 19, was booked into county jail after shooting at Pedro Ruiz as he held a book to his chest, believing it would stop the bullet.

The couple's three-year-old child and nearly 30 onlookers watched as she fired the fatal bullet into his chest.

Ruiz's aunt said they did it to increase their social media following.

County Attorney James Brue described the book as a hardcover encyclopedia, and said the weapon used was a .50-calibre Desert Eagle handgun.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40438207
A Minnesota woman has been charged over the fatal shooting of her boyfriend, in what authorities say was a social media stunt gone wrong.

Monalisa Perez, 19, was booked into county jail after shooting at Pedro Ruiz as he held a book to his chest, believing it would stop the bullet.

The couple's three-year-old child and nearly 30 onlookers watched as she fired the fatal bullet into his chest.

Ruiz's aunt said they did it to increase their social media following.

County Attorney James Brue described the book as a hardcover encyclopedia, and said the weapon used was a .50-calibre Desert Eagle handgun.

They really started at an extreme there.

They should have used Atlas Shrugged, easily would have stopped a .50AE

15 hours ago, Orbit said:

UFB...

What amazes me is that out of 30 people there wasn't one with some even basic physics knowledge that might have said, "Uh.....wait just a sec......."

At least there's one therapist on the planet with a job for life when the 3-year old gets older.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ihtfp06 said:

They should have used Atlas Shrugged, easily would have stopped a .50AE

Or the uniform AFI.  Haven't read it myself, but I heard it's wordy.  

Edited by nunya
  • Upvote 1

Well, which is worse: the OEF/OIF era O-6 pilot who needs everyone to know about his Air Medal, or the OEF/OIF era O-6 pilot who somehow managed to avoid flying 20 combat sorties?

found by a friend on base this week...while parked in an 0-6 reserved spot
nice....air medal?!..........sir....
if he flew in vietnam or earlier he gets a pass....OIF/OEF....not so much
0-6.thumb.jpg.ff3de04d4ae07b2e42b36b605e662169.jpg
5956b9a680343_0-62.thumb.jpg.c7bc0387ba74f4dcd6aab44b804e8681.jpg

I wonder what the story is behind that air medal.

Anyway, it takes more to offend me these days than some old retired colonel being proud of his military service.

Fortunately I'll never make colonel, so I probably won't offend the snaps if I park at the ass end of the BX parking lot with my OIF ribbon on my truck with the rest of the crusty majors.

Some uninformed state rep here pushed for and passed for Air Medal license plates. The great thing about them and why I got one is that they were free and permanent, never have to be renewed. The entire OG went and got them. They went back and amended the law and now you have to pay for them. Here's to being grandfathered in

• Upvote 1

Some uninformed state rep here pushed for and passed for Air Medal license plates. The great thing about them and why I got one is that they were free and permanent, never have to be renewed. The entire OG went and got them. They went back and amended the law and now you have to pay for them. Here's to being grandfathered in

That's awesome

Technically, he's breaking Florida law...

Title XXIII
MOTOR VEHICLES
Chapter 320
MOTOR VEHICLE LICENSES
View Entire Chapter

320.061 Unlawful to alter motor vehicle registration certificates, license plates, temporary license plates, mobile home stickers, or validation stickers or to obscure license plates; penalty.A person may not alter the original appearance of a vehicle registration certificate, license plate, temporary license plate, mobile home sticker, or validation sticker issued for and assigned to a motor vehicle or mobile home, whether by mutilation, alteration, defacement, or change of color or in any other manner. A person may not apply or attach a substance, reflective matter, illuminated device, spray, coating, covering, or other material onto or around any license plate which interferes with the legibility, angular visibility, or detectability of any feature or detail on the license plate or interferes with the ability to record any feature or detail on the license plate. A person who violates this section commits a noncriminal traffic infraction, punishable as a moving violation as provided in chapter 318.

History.s. 9, ch. 28186, 1953; s. 3, ch. 69-178; s. 192, ch. 71-136; s. 3, ch. 72-79; s. 7, ch. 77-357; s. 15, ch. 83-318; s. 33, ch. 96-413; s. 23, ch. 2007-196; s. 25, ch. 2010-162; s. 32, ch. 2012-181.
  • Upvote 1