WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

So because the law which I'm assuming we can all agree is wrong by forcing someone to swear to a deity they may not believe and thereby unconstitutional, is the law we should just follow it? I'm with Guineapigfury here, anyone with a brain should have realized that the AF and the code is wrong, and not pressed the issue becuase its a losing battle.

Edited by Fuzz

Unless the reenlistees have a habit of making mountains out of molehills in other situations and he doesn't want them in his unit.

Plausible. But not in this particular case.

Regardless, why should we be planning to have an officer who is administering the oath to have to make that call on the fly? That should be sorted out ahead of time. This should get fixed, and imo it's an obvious fix.

Edited by BFM this

Dude that's probably one of the best Lt stories I've seen. That was the definition of 'going big'. And from a PA officer, no less. Well done!

2! Too bad, though, it'll cost him an Art-15, referral OPR, redline to Capt, etc. Darn shame.

No one from the Eaker, Doolittle, Yeager, Olds, or even the Welsh generations can recognize the AF we're becoming when tying one on means your career is over.

2! Too bad, though, it'll cost him an Art-15, referral OPR, redline to Capt, etc. Darn shame.

No one from the Eaker, Doolittle, Yeager, Olds, or even the Welsh generations can recognize the AF we're becoming when tying one on means your career is over.

This is sad. What ever happened to being able to work your ass off flying during the week and get blasted drunk on friday night because you earned it? Years back at SPS, a few of us were having some drinks at the club when we decided to walk on down to the parade field and have a discussion about the viper permanently parked there. Someone got the great idea to climb on the jet and declare victory over the past week of UPT when out of nowhere security forces starting rolling down the DV path shining that ever so bright spot light directly at us. I was too drunk to panic or care, so I just stood there holding the half gone pitcher I took from the club. As they got about 20 feet from us, just as randomly as they showed up, they randomly turned away and left us alone. Shocking, but 100% true. Good Times

• Upvote 2

Go big [and] go home

RAF MILDENHALL, England — An Air Force captain found guilty of attacking three people at RAF Mildenhall was sentenced Tuesday to 18 months’ confinement and dismissal from the service, a public affairs official said.

Capt. Jason L. Banegas was on temporary duty to Mildenhall last may when the incident took place, the official said. He was accused of swinging his fists at one person, head-butting a second person and slamming a third person’s “head against the floor with a force likely to produce death or grievous bodily harm,” according to his charge sheet.

Banegas is assigned to the 45th Reconnaissance Squadron at Offutt Air Force Base, Neb.

likely to produce death or grievous bodily harm

Did it do either? I would think this story would have a different slant if it had....

Case of a drunk asshole, or an asshole who happened to be drunk? 17D_guy, you seem to know some details...?

I know a guy who knew the guy. So, with that chain of custody - The CC directed ADAPT complete ex-Capt decided he was still good to imbibe in a foreign land, with E's in their dorm day room... which had cameras.

My bud just shook his head when I brought it up and said the dude got off light for what could have happened and the now ex-capt was surprised this happened at all.

All my friend would say is this dude was a problem for a long time and didn't want to talk about it anymore.