WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

I know the inter-webs can be difficult for the grey-bushes in our midst, so here...

So every time somebody posts some shitty grammar sans link, I need to hop on the google? Whatever, I need another scotch.

And it's salt and pepper you little fucker.

A better question is how does M2 have 2 billion "likes", I mean I know we all like him (well maybe not Nsplyr) but I'm calling shenanigans.

M2 can also permanently ban people from this forum so perhaps it's not a wise idea to question his actions... :nob:

Plus, it's only 214,748,3647 'Likes,' so try to be a bit more precise next time.

Lastly, it's been discussed before so

Your penance is to post appropriate material in the Squadron Bar Daily Pic & Video Thread NSFW thread.

haha agreed questioning the admin was a no-go, hadn't seen it discussed before so I apologize and will make good, once I have access to a computer (smart phones) don't work too well on here.

Warning: If you watch the video M2 posted above, you will grow 4 minutes and 28 seconds older with absolutely nothing to show for it (unless you follow through on your inevitable urge to slit your wrists half way through.)

Warning: If you watch the video M2 posted above, you will grow 4 minutes and 28 seconds older with absolutely nothing to show for it (unless you follow through on your inevitable urge to slit your wrists half way through.)

WTF are you talking about, that's a fucking classic! :rock:

Some people just can't appreciate high-brow humor!

I bet you don't think David Sleaze is funny either! :bash:

• Upvote 1

So trolling about this new tapatalk app, i found a CAP forum that made me facepalm a few times, then i saw this jewel of wisdom and figured he had to be a reject from baseops.

"As a follow-up to my

previous post about the recent tone of the forums' I want to add an additional request to all of the members of CAPTalk. There are a handful of posters here who, while they might not be violating the CAPTalk membership code of conduct, consistently are pessimistic, cynical, abrasive, and/or annoying.

Stop engaging them.

Do not reply to posts from these people who frequently push the limits to incite the rest of us to passioned responses, attempted corrections, and long-winded attempts to prove their misguided viewpoints wrong. Simply ignore them for the betterment of the forum and the general tone of our discussions. Engaging these individuals will accomplish nothing but ignoring them will help us keep threads on-topic, positive and professional in nature, and make it easier to moderate outlying posts when the entire thread isn't derailed and involved.

We'll be doing our part in reminding individual posters of the purpose of our site and to keep contributions positive. Please do your part to contribute to making CAPTalk a professional and useful resource for CAP members by keeping your posts positive, tactful, and professional while categorically ignoring those who chose to try and undermine that worthy goal."

I'm not seeing your point.

I don't know much about CAP forums,... but I'm guessing they have nothing in common with the type of content that you'd have here (with all of it's associated malcontents, whiners, and egomaniacs).

Apples and oranges.

BTW, kind of an odd first post.

Well....the paint literally dried on my wall about an hour before that, so something had to happen. And tapatalk has under their "professional" forums, a variety of stuff from zombie preparation forums to normal career stuff for pilots and doctors.

And it took me only about 6-9 seconds to find that tidbit, which made me want to find these egregious sinners. If that is their first announcement you see, something good had to be in there, no?

USAF suicide prevention cbt... WTF?

ETA:

They talk a lot about being investigated for stuff and wanting to kill yourself.... Any relation to the recent witch hunt for dudes that like tits? I think so.

Edited by DFRESH

I bet you don't think David Sleaze is funny either! :bash:

[thread derail]

Going on 25 years now, I've used the phrase (and the accompanying horrible accent) "It's an illusion, you're being tricked! You don't like it? Fuck you!" periodically, without knowing where the hell I heard it or who said it. Now I know...

[/derailment]

• Upvote 1

Not really a 'WTF,' just thought this was the most appropriate place for it...

Rules for UK Armed Forces

Royal Marine Rules:

1. Be courteous to everyone, friendly to no one.

2. Decide to be aggressive enough, quickly enough.

3. Have a plan.

4. Have a back-up plan, because the first one probably won’t work.

5. be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet, even your friends

6. Do not attend a gunfight with a handgun whose calibre does not start with a “4.”

7. Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive.

8. Move away from your attacker. Distance is your friend. (Lateral & Diagonal preferred.)

9. Use cover or concealment as much as possible.

10. Flank your adversary when possible. Protect yours.

11. Always cheat; always win. The only unfair fight is the one you lose. In ten years nobody will remember the details of calibre, stance, or tactics. They will only remember who lived.

12. If you are not shooting, you should be communicating your intention to shoot.

Special Boat Service Rules:

1. Look very cool in sunglasses.

2. Kill every living thing within view.

3. Adjust speedo.

4. Check hair in mirror.

Special Air Service Rules:

1. Walk 50 miles wearing 75 pound rucksack while starving.

2. Locate individuals requiring killing.

3. Request permission via radio from “Higher” to perform killing.

4. Curse bitterly when mission is aborted.

Army Rules:

1. Curse bitterly when receiving operational order.

2. Make sure there is extra ammo and extra coffee.

3. Curse bitterly.

4. Curse bitterly.

5. Do not listen to 2nd Lt’s; it can get you killed.

6. Curse bitterly.

RAF Rules:

1. Have a cocktail.

2. Adjust temperature on air-conditioner.

3. See what’s on Sky.

4. Ask “what is a gunfight?”

5. Request more funding from Government with a “killer” Power Point presentation.

6. Wine & dine ‘key’ MPs; invite MOD & defence industry executives.

7. Receive funding, set up new command and assemble assets.

8. Declare the assets “strategic” and never deploy them operationally.

9. Hurry to make 13:45 tee-time.

10. Make sure the base is as far as possible from the conflict but close enough to have tax exemption.

Royal Navy Rules:

1. Go to Sea.

2. Drink rum

AND………

3. Deploy Marines