WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

I just heard from someone that they have a 10 month wait from Commissioning to EAD and that they got off easy because the going rate is 12-18 months right now for non-rated guys. I thought my 6 was pretty extreme. Can anyone shed light on this? If this is true, it really is a WTF? The way it works you'd only wear butter bars for 15 months (if you were 18 months of just sitting).

I just heard from someone who knows a guy that heard the opposite was true.

Feds: U.S. Man Planned to Blow Up Pentagon

Ferdaus is accused of planning to use three remote control airplanes measuring up to 80 inches (200 centimeters) in length. Ferdaus allegedly planned to pack five pounds (2.27 kilograms) of explosives in each plane, while saving some of it to blow up bridges near the Pentagon.

The planes, guided by GPS and capable of speeds greater than 100 mph (160 kph), would hit the Pentagon and blow the Capitol dome to "smithereens," according to Ferdaus' plan, detailed in the affidavit. Ferdaus then planned a follow-up automatic weapons attack with six people divided into two teams, according to the affidavit.

Even terrorists have UAVs faster than the pred.

Well evidently its "weird" to fry up some delicious curry on an abnormally large hot plate , with your shirt off, while jamming out to a laptop stuffed into the back of your sweatpants.

News to me...Haters.

You have never been to the "restaurant" at Paya Lebar, I take it...

The planes, guided by GPS and capable of speeds greater than 100 mph (160 kph), would hit the Pentagon and blow the Capitol dome to "smithereens," according to Ferdaus' plan, detailed in the affidavit. Ferdaus then planned a follow-up automatic weapons attack with six people divided into two teams, according to the affidavit.

This is what I pictured after reading that:

pawlenty-yosemite-sam.jpg