WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

With the new rules on flight suit zippers (top of the name tag...WGBSM), I've found I can successfully wear my three wolf moon shirt in uniform. Perhaps my new friday shirt...

Edit to add: Win!

villagestreetwear217161.jpg

Edited by nsplayr

Police Stop Man Attempting to Ignite Fireworks From Jeep at National Mall

The Jeep had also been fitted with a turret and multiple PVC tubes from which fireworks could be shot out of.

PYB?

Officers also said they located drug paraphernalia and alcohol inside his vehicle

Standard.

The Joint Terrorism Task Force was notified and responded as well.

Seriously? I guess they have to justify their existence somehow...

Chick punches bear in the face to save her dog. Link

"It had her kind of like when they eat salmon," Collins said Wednesday. "I was freaking out. I was screaming at it. My dog was screaming. I ran up to it ... I just punched it right in the snout and it let go."

Carnival cruise it ain't.

The least luxurious cruise in the world: North Korea launches its first liner (where cabins are shared and the ship is rusty)

By Rose Parker

Last updated at 5:56 PM on 1st September 2011

The liner is rusty, the cabins are cramped and the Captain's Table is a help yourself buffet. But though the surroundings are less than glamorous, North Korea hopes to launch itself into the world of cruising with aging liner the Mangyongbong.

article-2032602-0DA83AAF00000578-363_634x393.jpg

All aboard: The dock at Rason is run down with pot holed roads and dirt tracks down to the port.

The former cargo ship set sail on its maiden tour yesterday carrying about 130 passengers from the rundown port of Rajin, near the China-Russia border.

Some 500 North Koreans, about half dressed in dark workers clothes and the others in office and traditional attire, waved off the ship in a choreographed performance on the pot-holed dock.

The spectators waved North Koreans flags and fake flowers, and let off a blast of paper fireworks to mark the occasion. Carnival music blared from two minivans with speakers on their roofs.

Before the launch, vice mayor Hwang Chol-nam of Rason City, of which Rajin port is a part, gave a speech lauding the venture as part of the region’s push to attract tourism.

Hwang hailed his city’s rule which allows any nationality to visit the area visa-free. They must, however, arrange the trip through a designated tour companies. Mobile phones must be left behind in China.

'Any country, people from America, Japanese, Singaporean can come to Rason, that’s the reality today, and that’s the same for the Kumgang special economic zone,' he said.

The 9,700 tonne vessel then departed on its trial voyage, destination the scenic Mount Kumgang resort near the South Korean border.

During the 21-hour overnight cruise, which traced the length of North Korea's east coast, some passengers slept on wooden bunkbeds while others were assigned mattresses on the floor. Simple meals were served cafeteria-style on metal trays.

article-2032602-0DA4E5E900000578-334_634x423.jpg

On board entertainment; A waitress dances as a North Korean man sings karaoke.

A plaque on board commemorated a 1972 tour of the boat by North Korea’s founder, late President Kim Il Sung, and bright red posters emblazoned with his sayings decorated the walls.

Officials have promised a 'more luxurious' ship capable of carrying up to 900 passengers, perhaps next year. The goal is to bring as many as 4,000 visitors a day from Rason to Mount Kumgang during the peak summer season, up from some 500 per week now.

article-2032602-0DA83A9900000578-437_634x422.jpg

Cabin class: Foreign journalists bunker down for a night's sleep on the Mangyongbong