WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Hm...

I don't get it. The cop was extremely respectful and polite, why is this a WTF other than the guy taking the video being unable to answer basic questions? I understand that its his right to carry and I am all for that, but I also expect cops to investigate unusual things going on.

Not sure whether this is more of a WTF or a YGBSM:

51FFwl.jpg

I've actually seen a couple TV commercials for that. Concur - WTF/YGBSM/???

SECNAV censures former (read: RETIRED) fighter squadron commander

WTF is with the Navy witch-hunt this year...

The Virginian-Pilot reported Saturday that Cmdr. Liam Bruen was head of Strike Fighter Squadron 186 in August 2009 when an informal meeting was held to choose call signs for new officers. Ensign Steve Crowston was given one of three signals that were proposed, all of which had anti-gay overtones.

___

...after the August 2009 meeting Crowston promptly notified his chain of command that he found the names offensive and humiliating.

edit: needs more cowbell

Edited by JarheadBoom

Ensign Steve Crowston was given one of three signals that were proposed, all of which had anti-gay overtones.

So what was the callsign??? Knowing the Navy, it is probably hilarious. In a "Funny ha ha" sort of way, of course. As opposed to "Funny queer" which is soon to be against DoD policy.

Catching-hotdog-in-mouth.jpg

In the on-going effort to make men and women exactly the same, top DOD scientists created a human with both a vagina and weiner. The resulting creation was an abomination with the male genitals growing from its upper lip. A top spokesman commented anonymously Sunday saying, "The hideous creature was due to a lack of CBTs and leadership." The DOD had no official response.

Guest BAK12

Saw this Douchebags pic and just had to send it out. Apparantly, this guy tried to attend an Army Combat school graduation in his "uniform". There are so many things wrong, I don't know where to start....WTF????post-6438-0-10671200-1311596564_thumb.jp

Saw this Douchebags pic and just had to send it out. Apparantly, this guy tried to attend an Army Combat school graduation in his "uniform". There are so many things wrong, I don't know where to start....WTF????post-6438-0-10671200-1311596564_thumb.jp

I believe that incident/individual has already been schnitzeled somewhere else in this forum...

Page 52 of this thread, a month ago.

Not sure whether this is more of a WTF or a YGBSM:

51FFwl.jpg

You'll have to face the fact that Jeremiah Weed has gone mainstream. It's real easy to find in liquor stores now, and there are several malt beverages that they produce as well. Guess the elbow-pointers will have to find a new mystical elixer.

Saw this on the Colbert Report. Seriously...WTF?

http://youtu.be/KlbYhgzJqxQ

Saw this one in a movie theater, right before the previews started. Somebody sarcastically whispered "dude, they're talking about pu$$y"...lucky guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxW_ZCd64tg

Edited by GovernmentMan

In a welcome relief from Cynthia McKinny, here's a story from down under <sts>

Exploding Toilet Injures Air Force (RAF) Airman

ROCKHAMPTON, Australia - A man from the Royal Australian Air Force suffered life-threatening third-degree burns after a portaloo exploded Monday at an airport Down Under -- an incident connected to an ongoing US-led military exercise in the area, The Courier-Mail reported.

Officials believe the man was using the portable toilet (also known as a port-a-potty) at Rockhampton Airport, in the state of Queensland, when he lit a cigarette.

"There was some sort of explosion," a Department of Community Safety spokeswoman said. "He suffered burns to his head, face, arms, chest and airways."

The man, whose identity was not released, was taken to the Rockhampton Hospital in a serious condition.

A spokeswoman from Talisman Sabre 2011 -- a US-led exercise supported by Australian forces -- confirmed the explosion was a military incident but said no further information was available at this stage.

"I can confirm that an incident has happened but we're still gathering information," the spokeswoman said.

There has been speculation that methane build-up in a portable toilet could cause it to explode -- however that theory was not proved when tested by TV science show "Mythbusters."

On Saturday officials revealed nine Australian soldiers involved in the exercise were injured when an armored vehicle rolled down an embankment at the Shoalwater Bay Training Area, north of Rockhampton.

Talisman Sabre features land, sea and air training throughout Queensland and the Northern Territory, and is designed to improve combat training, readiness and interoperability. This year's exercise -- the fourth Talisman Sabre -- involves some 22,000 personnel and runs until July 29, according to Stars and Stripes.

FM

You'll have to face the fact that Jeremiah Weed has gone mainstream. It's real easy to find in liquor stores now, and there are several malt beverages that they produce as well. Guess the elbow-pointers will have to find a new mystical elixer.

Your feelings seem to run a little deeper than mine on this issue. I was just expressing surprise at their change in marketing strategy after all these years, i.e. to produce something that apparently isn't intended to taste like hot sick ass.

• Upvote 1