WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

I got this in an email from my uncle recently, don't know if it is true and really don't care b/c it is funny!

AN ACTUAL CRAIG'S LIST PERSONALS AD

To the Guy Who Tried to Mug Me in Downtown Savannah night before last.

Date: 2010-09-27, 1:43 a.m. E.S.T.

I was the guy wearing the black Burberry jacket that you demanded that I hand over, shortly after you pulled the knife on me and my girlfriend, threatening our lives. You also asked for my girlfriend's purse and earrings. I can only hope that you somehow come across this rather important message.

First, I'd like to apologize for your embarrassment; I didn't expect you to actually crap in your pants when I drew my pistol after you took my jacket.. The evening was not that cold, and I was wearing the jacket for a reason.. my girlfriend was happy that I just returned safely from my 2nd tour as a Combat Marine in Afghanistan.. She had just bought me that Kimber Custom Model 1911 .45 ACP pistol for my birthday, and we had picked up a shoulder holster for it that very evening. Obviously you agree that it is a very intimidating weapon when pointed at your head ... isn't it?!

I know it probably wasn't fun walking back to wherever you'd come from with that brown sludge in your pants. I'm sure it was even worse walking bare-footed since I made you leave your shoes, cell phone, and wallet with me. [That prevented you from calling or running to your buddies to come help mug us again].

After I called your mother or "Momma" as you had her listed in your cell, I explained the entire episode of what you'd done. Then I went and filled up my gas tank as well as those of four other people in the gas station, -- on your credit card. The guy with the big motor home took 153 gallons and was extremely grateful!

I gave your shoes to a homeless guy outside Vinnie Van Go Go's, along with all the cash in your wallet. [That made his day!]

I then threw your wallet into the big pink "pimp mobile" that was parked at the curb .... after I broke the windshield and side window and keyed the entire driver's side of the car.

Later, I called a bunch of phone sex numbers from your cell phone. Ma Bell just now shut down the line, although I only used the phone for a little over a day now, so what 's going on with that? Earlier, I managed to get in two threatening phone calls to the DA's office and one to the FBI, while mentioning President Obama as my possible target.

The FBI guy seemed really intense and we had a nice long chat (I guess while he traced your number etc.).

;In a way, perhaps I should apologize for not killing you ... but I feel this type of retribution is a far more appropriate punishment for your threatened crime. I wish you well as you try to sort through some of these rather immediate pressing issues, and can only hope that you have the opportunity to reflect upon, and perhaps reconsider, the career path you've chosen to pursue in life.. Remember, next time you might not be so lucky. Have a good day!

Thoughtfully yours, Semper Fi,

Alex

Edited by Tank

Youtube killed that link. They've probably removed about 5000 uploads of that vid.

Do a google search for Casey Heynes - he's a huge internet phenomena.

Good for that kid!

I noticed that. I've been looking for another vid, thanks for the info. Apparently he and the other kid were suspended from school. Some local news link I got from Google

ETA: Even though he fucked that kid up pretty good, I think that's kind of a WTF that he gets suspended because he defended himself.

Edited by Timbonez

I understand zero tolerance, and am against it in times like this. However, I'm not a parent, but if I was, in this situation I would tell my kid "they have to suspend you because it's the rules, so what we'll do is I'm taking that time off work, what would you like to do for the day, anything... you're gonna have more fun on this suspension than you could imagine"

• Upvote 3

Police: Angry Taco Bell customer fires at officers

"...was angry the Beefy Crunch Burrito had gone from 99 cents to $1.49 each"

Yep, that's San Antonio for ya!

Funny thing is, I just met a few lads from the SAPD SWAT team two weeks ago. They're a great team and I am sure they'd rather put a .308 sized tunnel through this clown :sniper: but were told to tear gas him instead.

Also met some of the hostage negotiators a few weeks back, and they're good dudes as well. :salut:

That said, today was a sad day for the SAPD as they buried one of their female officers who was killed by a drunk driver riving on the wrong side of the interstate, at night, with no lights on. According to reports, the driver of the wrong-way vehicle had bar receipts in his pocket, and a previous conviction for DWI. She was the third officer injured/killed by a drunk driver in the past six months here. :pissed:

Saw this on Fox News, made me laugh. The pilots landed using "Uncontrolled Airport Procedures"...meaning they said "f^ck it, runway looks clear".

Article Here

FAA Investigates Report of Air Traffic Controller Falling Asleep On The Job

The Federal Aviation Administration is investigating whether an air traffic controller fell asleep on the job and allowed two planes to land at Reagan Washington National Airport without clearance.

An American Airlines flight was on final approach to the airport at 12:10 a.m. Tuesday and abandoned the descent when the tower was unresponsive, according to the National Transportation Safety Board. A United Airlines flight faced the same experience fifteen minutes later.

National Transportation Safety Board spokesman Peter Knudson said the pilots were able to communicate with a regional air traffic control facility. Both planes landed safely using "uncontrolled airport" procedures.

An aviation official, who spoke to the Associated Press on condition of anonymity, said the single controller -- a supervisor -- was scheduled for duty in the tower at that time but had fallen asleep.

The NTSB board is gathering facts to determine whether a full-fledged investigation is needed and Reagan National has a cut-off on flight departures at 11 p.m., according to an NTSB official.

The name of the controller wasn't available.

The FAA is looking into staffing issues and whether existing procedures were followed appropriately.