WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

From the AFA today...

A Working Dog's Workout: Air Force military working dogs at several bases are testing a new fitness regime to improve their readiness for deployment. "The program ensures we send the most physically fit dogs to a combat zone," said SSgt. Rick Laird of the 460th Security Forces Squadron at Buckley AFB, Colo., one of the trial bases. Focused on building both strength and endurance, the regimen includes muscular exercises such as "power fetch," obstacle training, and weight pull. There are also cardiovascular exercises that transition between brisk walks, jogs, and full-out runs. Security forces dog handlers run with their four-legged partners four times per week, including trots on the treadmill. "I love the fact that I am able to PT with our K-9s. When we are down and do not feel like running, they are always up for it," said SSgt. David Duritsky, a 460th SFS dog handler.

WTF? Do the dogs have to beat the min on each section to pass? Sorry Lassie, you got 80s on obstacles and weight pull, but you were two short on power fetch because you stopped to lick your balls.

Do the dogs have loud, reflective outfits they have to wear?

Edited by SuperWSO
  • Upvote 5

... Sorry Lassie, you got 80s on obstacles and weight pull, but you were two short on power fetch because you stopped to lick your balls.

That thar's funny, I don't care who you are. But probably closer to the truth than anyone wants to admit.

Interesting.

I have always heard like 99% of the stuff is scripted. Like they will pull random people from the street and give them an object. So the negotiating isn't really scripted, but the item was never that person's to begin with.