1 hour ago, O Face said:

club bdsm GIF

GEN: "Greetings  Colonel.  Are those PMR slides greened up?"

COL: "Yes sir" 

Edited by Biff_T
Lol
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Biff_T said:

I'd say that wearing a leather dog mask is a far cry from wearing a ball cap in the cockpit.  I'd draw the line of distinction somewhere around leather dog mask.   

I don't care who/how that Col bangs.  But now, how can this guy ever be taken seriously again in uniform? One more useless O6.    And banging your subordinate is bad, even for gay people.  

This "kink" makes me think of the movie 8mm with Nicholas Cage.   

Edit:  What pisses me off the most is thinking about our fallen being buried in that same uniform.  The complete lack judgement is something I would expect from a 19 yo gunner but an O6?   Really?   

Yeah the line is definitely somewhere before you get to the dog mask. But that doesn't make it easy to define.

That's also why I said someone in a position of actual command makes this worse. He has to deal with a level of necessary reputation that I think it's fair to say completely explodes when you see him in a bondage puppy suit.

As for the 19-year-old Gunner versus a commander, I stopped believing in aged-based maturity a long time ago. People with far more to lose than this schmuck have been caught doing what seem like absurd things. Remember the senator who got caught soliciting gay sex in an airport bathroom?

As I've gotten older and seen more, my perspective on these types of seemingly reckless actions have changed. Not to say that I condone them, because I think there has to be a disincentive form of punishment, but it is also very easy for people without those proclivities to judge those who have them. I did, and often still do.

Let's take an extreme example. Pedophilia. Anyone who thinks you make a decision to be a pedophile is delusional. Something is broken in their head, and despite the incredibly dire ramifications, they still go out there and get caught diddling kids. Can you even imagine what that must be like? To have that type of evil in you and be unable to stop it? I had a very simple view of it until one of my friends blew his brains out, because he had been caught. None of us had any clue. 

He should have gone to jail for a very long time for what he did, but that doesn't change the very difficult moral question of how you deal with people with broken brains.

So on a less extreme level, if you're the commander who spent his whole life dreaming of butt fucking a younger man in a gimp puppy suit, no, I'm no longer surprised that people succumb to those desires. Nothing is more powerful than sexual urges in humans, and I simply count myself lucky that my urges are boring and socially acceptable 🤣😂

Maybe the answer is to destigmatize the non-harmful kinks to the point that people are comfortable identifying them, but coming to an agreement that such predilections make one unsuitable for command. I don't know dude, but this isn't going to be the last scandal like this.

Edited by Lord Ratner
  • Upvote 1

I agree Lord Ranter.

Break, break...

But I found it interesting that nobody brought up their time inside Big Sexy (sts).

Screenshot_20221213_180631_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1052b7b6981ec1e9e0c47872371c9511.jpg

23 minutes ago, Lord Ratner said:

Nothing is more powerful than sexual urges in humans

Incorrect.  A human sexual urge is to breed and carry on the lineage.  Nothing more.  There are aberrations of that urge, as there are in all instinctual urges.  The most powerful urge in a human is to survive, as is in any animal.  There are all kinds of urges.  Stealing, killing, raping, compete, etc.  Society tries to tamp down the urges that tend to be non beneficial and rewards urges that are.  We've decided that pedophilia is a non beneficial urge.  We've decided in the DoD that commanders engaging in pedophile behavior and doing things with gimps are non beneficial.  Totally agree that it is a totally made up rule.  I think its a good one, sounds like you do too.  So, our current construct is: pedophile=bad.  Commanders getting with gimps=bad.  Get rid of the Commander.  If those rules change, fair enough.  I personally hope I'm not around to see it, but it seems like this stuff is on the doorstep already.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, bfargin said:

I'm shocked we are even having a conversation if this rump ranger's actions were acceptable (commander or not). He's got serious mental health issues and needs to go.

Good news there... this was a retirement photo. Pretty sure that O-3 exec is still in, though. 

2 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:

Lol, of course he is. That level of obedience is a wing king's dream 🤣

--#1/69 of my CGOs; Capt Dogmask took "Yes Man" to a whole new level! DP!!  (sts)  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, M2 said:

Asked how a roomful of fighter pilots would assign such a name at a time when military members are supposed to have been warned about inappropriate sexual behaviour, Huddleston said he was at a loss.”

You’ve never been to a Vegas naming that started 8 hrs after the first beer was cracked in the pool that morning? 

• Haha 1

I wonder what the six month mentorship involves?   

RCAF Headquarters putting together a "formalized process for namings". 

Haha!  Yeah... that'll work just fine.  I'm sure it will be a big improvement.  

Maybe Canada can call the folks at Laughlin AFB and see what they decided to do a few years ago after their debacle.  

Edited by HuggyU2

16 hours ago, TreeA10 said:

I want to know what the call sign was.

According to the Ottawa Citizen, the call sign was FAWG (“Fucked A Woman Gay”), bestowed on a pilot whose ex-girlfriend was in a lesbian relationship afterwards.

11 hours ago, Smokin said:

"I can't understand it myself," he said. "It's stupidity. I don't understand it. This is not something that I'm familiar with even in my 33-year career."

Either a complete liar or not even remotely connected to the fighter community.

According to his bio, he’s a patrol and cargo pilot.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

That’s why you gotta have a cover story man! Especially in Canada, FAWG could be Fuckin’ A Wayne Gretzky for his hockey prowess, Find a Way to Gander for his overland navigation skills (bonus points if from Newfoundland), Freely Acquires Wayward Geese for his work on the Canadian Geese migration, or even Fries Always With Gravy for his poutine obsession. Come on Canucks!

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Smokin said:

"I can't understand it myself," he said. "It's stupidity. I don't understand it. This is not something that I'm familiar with even in my 33-year career."

Either a complete liar or not even remotely connected to the fighter community.

Sounds like he's a careerist with fighter envy.   They never invited this guy to the bar for obvious reasons and now he's showing everyone how small his donger is.  

Those fighter pilots are always having too much fun.  I'll show them!!!!

Sounds strangely familiar.  

Lol